The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 637,914 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

And you think I didn't know Monoliths are impenetrable from the outside? I developed a technology which could. I used icandoallshitzinium.
But now, my friends... it is finally ready.
*Spider Machine crawls over self's hand*
While Fitzgerald was talking, this little machine managed to transport blood cells from his body while not touching him. Then, it managed to reproduce the cells, effectively creating a centilitre of blood. Fitzgerald's blood. With Fitzgerald's DNA taken, now my ultimate weapon is ready... before that, the Spider travelled back in time, taking tissues from all of the pillowfighters that have been in there - all of them.
And now... it is ready.
*Spider's head opens, and a little syringe containing a blue liquid exits of it*
The ultimate serum! Admire its powers!
*Injects serum in the center of the chest*
Admire... it.
*Starts transforming*

TheMonolith

It's cool. The sample from me? He only thought it was from me.
It was a Tootsie Roll.
(Leans forward)
This should be funny.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ It really should  :D
Also ima computer program technically (pun not intended) so i have no blood and neither does Space Marines. And half of the people in this thread were ghosts or demons so they dont have blood. You got like 12 fighters and a tootsie roll in you OZ.
;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

12 fighters, because you didn't count all of the shitz like the Mel Queen, Godzilla, Galactus and Cthulhu. Huaaaarrrghhhh
*arm grows more bony and biomechanical*
All the power of you.... infused in me!
*Eyes sparkle*
To be sure, I've taken both a sample of circulatory fluid, and tissue, of all of you. That's how it works. Present you, but also past you. And future you who knows...
*Grows into a Cthulhu-Alien-Predator-Moorwen-Kothoga-Godzilla Biomechanical Monster*
And now... to acheronsis' base!
*Erupts violently from the ground and leads to Acheronsis' base*

Cap. Fitzgerald

Wait.....
Were killing Chupa?
F@#%ing A!
*Follows OZ*

TheMonolith

But....but his avatar!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

From the past version of myself, I summon.... the clone army!

*Clone army splits all over self's body and falls down formed and ready to fight*

Music plays in the background:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSF2i0rU_Q8

Cap. Fitzgerald

TheMonolith

It brings laughter. Surely you cannot mean to destroy that which brings laughter.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 28, 2010, 09:36:50 PM
It brings laughter. Surely you cannot mean to destroy that which brings laughter.
Were killing him in this thread. He almost killed it before and i dont feel like giving him another chance.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

*Omega fiery carving forms in self's chest*
*Fires Laser*
Weps, I accidentally destroyed Tokio Hotel's residence...

Cap. Fitzgerald

I am ready

Purebreedalien

Good... good...

I'm ready too.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I will play fair for once except *Time travels and comes back* that my clothes are now made of microtubes and indestructible. TRY PENETRATING THAT!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I don't need samples of you anymore. I have samples from all your appearences on this thread. I previewed this move, so your sample was taken from the nose... :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed