The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 635,700 times)

The Ghoul

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 27, 2010, 05:18:47 AM
Foolish, foolish mortal. Dude, don't you know? I'm on a level of consciousness and existence far beyond the pitiful comprehension of your insubstantial mind!

*pokes Darth Dude in eye, runs away and hides behind a wall*

Hee, hee, hee, hee, hee!
I am no mortal!!! I am the master of all forces that bind the universe and keep it in exstistance!!!! *A massive bucket of holy water falls on space marines and then a bunch of holy crossses and other  holy artifacts* Back demon!!!!!!!!!

*throws First-blood some vodka*

First Blood

*takes bottle and starts drinking away, "hey thanks!*

Skinner

*Nukes the site from orbit...TWELVE TIMES!*

SpaceMarines

I AM NOT A DEMON!!! THIS FORM IS MERELY THE IMAGE THAT YOUR PUNY MINDS PROJECT WHEN YOU GAZE UPON ME! I CAN SEE THE DESTRUCTION OF UNIVERSES AND THE CREATION OF ATOMS!!! THE FUNDAMENTAL FABRIC OF THE MULTIVERSE IS AS VISIBLE TO ME AS THE SUN IS TO YOU!

*kicks Darth Dude in knee*

Skinner

"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object."

SpaceMarines

Quiet you!

*throws sperm whale fetus at Skinner*

The Ghoul

*kicks space marines in the nuts* THEN WE SHALL BE IN BATTLE TILL THE END OF ALL CREATIONS!!!!!! *then the nukes falls and dude flies away on the shock wave* WEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *and crashes into an asteroid* mother f**ker.... *gets back up and continues to fight spacemarines!!!*

Skinner

*Applies napkin and enjoys sperm whale fetus with a side of rice.*

SpaceMarines

Candygram!

*hands Darth Dude a box labeled 'Candygram', but it actually contains a bomb*

The Ghoul

*opens it, it explodes* *covered in ash* ok clearly this means war.

Toy Slinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gives space marines a slinky and it wraps around him and rips him across the freaken thread* I like toys!! I like toys!! TOYS OF THE GRAVEYARD!!!!!!!!!

*Picks up space marines, put him back together and dress him up as a little doll and posts pics on myspace.* hahahahaha so cute!!!! what now big fella?   

SpaceMarines

>:(

*beats Darth Dude with Skinner*

Skinner

Happy to be of assistance.

The Ghoul

Oh ok i see how you want to play this!!! *picks up first blood loads him into a canon a block of explosives, fires it* *first blood flies into spacemarines and blows the crap out of him* *Darth dude grabs ice pack for his head from skinners blunt head damage*

SpaceMarines

You know, when I was your age I would lug 50 pounds of ice up 5, 6 flights of stairs!

Person standing beside SpaceMarines: So what?

So what? So, let's dance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKcY75LIkRw

Skinner

*Drops a nuke.*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed