ALIENS + Predator 2 = AVP2

Started by Danger Close, Jun 30, 2007, 04:14:05 PM

Author
ALIENS + Predator 2 = AVP2 (Read 1,841 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

ALIENS + PREDATOR 2 = AVP2
I may have found a reference to Yutani corp. in Predator 2. I think there are a number of references to ALIENS in Predator 2.

In Predator 2 there are at least 1 connection to the AVP world, could there be more? Obviously the makers of Predator 2 were fans of an AVP team up. From what I have seen... the makers of AVP2 are using ALIENS and PREDATOR 2 for reference. Whick makes sense, thier both second in the series.

Other than the skull in the Predators trophey case I have noticed a few other things...
Keyes has a clip on his tie that is 1 circle and 3 triangles, The Yutani part of the Weland/Yutani's symbol, is 3 triangles behind the W. It is not hard to think that Yutani evolved from a Black ops goverment program. I don't see the 3 triangle symbol anywhere else on Keyes's team, but Idon't think the references were supposed to bet obvious. We won't see Keyes but I think there's a good possibility we will see his organization in AVP2.

Bill Paxton is a connection, but not a story driven connection, but still could have been a nod to ALIENS.

If you watch Keyes team in the slaughterhouse, it has a few ALIENS hints, all  standing in a circle, they can't see any movement, Harrigan in the command center, tells them to get out, gets frusterated and goes to help against orders from person in charge. In he command trailer the screens all go fuzzy. It just reaks of the Colonial Marines first encounter with the Aliens.
Also the Alien skull is the Ridged one from ALIENS.

Now you may be reading this and thinking this is in the wrong thread.... you may be right. But I think AVP2 with draw a lot of info from Predator 2 and ALIENS.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Again with the conspiracies...  ::)

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

man i love this sites conspiracies

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Do you think they could have been involved in the Kennedy assassination in some way?

gameoverman

gameoverman

And Dillon was working for the CIA.  I'm pretty sure Keyes was somehow involved with them.  Maybe they knew about the Predator - except Dillon didn't seem to be in on it (or the true nature of his mission?).

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Some of what you said makes sense, while other parts do make it sound like a conspiracy theory. Some things we like to think of as references are just us looking real hard until we think we find one.

Danger Close

Danger Close

True. But Stephen Hopkins dd slide a few references to Aliens in there.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

See i said in a different thread that Keyes was working for Weyland-yutani.
That does make sense.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Well, it's what keeps great films great. Mystery. If we had all the answers we'd have nothing to discuss, and it'd be pretty boring.

I think the whole Weyland-Yutani theory with Keyes is interesting, and could be the case.

SMJ

SMJ

Yeah thats really interesting...We never hear much about Yutani...im hoping in AVP2 we'll get some more insight on that. Too bad for Keyes in P2...split in two...

Danger Close

Danger Close

I have been working on the Halo 3 ARG, and I find myself finding hidden messages everywhere, so long story short, If my theories are a little far fetched, just ignore them, but if you think they are compelling... great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed