Predator 2 Trophy Room

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 09:08:10 AM

Author
Predator 2 Trophy Room (Read 20,459 times)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

The human skull is the least intimidating of them all.  :(

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

it's not the casing, it's what is held within.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It sounds corny but remember that Predator 3 Gladiator idea? Wouldn't it be cool to see humans pitched against all these strange aliens in the trophy room.

DB

DB

The first one is most definitely not a T-Rex. That skull doesn't look like a T-Rex skull.

Quote from: Mr Weyland on Dec 10, 2006, 10:06:09 PM
I heard on a commentary some were, that the big skull is T-rex head?  ???

I believe that was Mr. Paul Anderson, who said that. I have no idea where, though.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: DB on Dec 21, 2006, 06:10:48 PM
The first one is most definitely not a T-Rex. That skull doesn't look like a T-Rex skull.

Quote from: Mr Weyland on Dec 10, 2006, 10:06:09 PM
I heard on a commentary some were, that the big skull is T-rex head?  ???

I believe that was Mr. Paul Anderson, who said that. I have no idea where, though.
yeah it was Anderson, i think he says it on the AVP dvd, if it is a dinosaur, its not a T-rex  :o

carlp06

carlp06

Thats defiantely not a T-Rex skull!  :o
In one of CJ's FMV's the predator is abandoned on a planet and fights sum creatures.Could it be one of them????? ???

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd just think it would be another Alien.  ;)

deezl

deezl

i was kinda curious why they would have one of every skull then like 3 human skulls whats the point, im not gonna put the same trophy up 3 or 4 times, seemed a little overkill

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Dec 20, 2006, 10:51:06 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 20, 2006, 09:13:54 AM
If anything, it confirms there's more aliens out there that we might encounter someday.

True. Maybe in P3....

Hm, good observations.
It would be great if just as the Alien skull indicated that the Predator would encounter Aliens in a movie, the other alien skulls would show us that we might see different alien species in Predator 3.. or in another movie with the Pred in it.

avpjunkie

avpjunkie

Quotei was kinda curious why they would have one of every skull then like 3 human skulls whats the point, im not gonna put the same trophy up 3 or 4 times, seemed a little overkill

my theory is that we just saw just the trophy case of the pred that danny glover killed. so maybe behind the other walls were the trophy cases of the other preds there on the ship and each pred maybe got the skull of one significant human (i.e. king willie)...

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

would like to see the other alien hunts in action besides bananahead. ;)

Champiionser

Champiionser

I will like Predator3 if it's set on the preds home world  in future.Humans who travel in space find the planet and  explore.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Forget the future! Let's go back in time! American Civil War or WW2.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Saving Private Predator  ;D

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I actually could see a WW2 predator being pretty cool, thats something I'd enjoy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed