All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,350 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Speaking of him, I've been meaning to read Moore's Thing prequel script, scanned it in not long ago.

ace3g

ace3g

Trailer for S02 of Picard

The_Nostromo_Files

The_Nostromo_Files

Season 1 was fine, although Sir Patrick could do with something to prop those eyes open with. I've enjoyed him as Jean-Luc since TNG days, but dude looks sleepy in these...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Was a real plesaure to hear Q's voice again. I just hope we don't have this big mystery of what happened to the timeline/reality going off - Q did it, leave it at that.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

@TNF

Can you blame him?

He wanted "Logan" for Jean-Luc Picard and got garbage.

The_Nostromo_Files

The_Nostromo_Files

Quote from: Trash Queen on Jun 17, 2021, 10:54:08 AM
@TNF

Can you blame him?

He wanted "Logan" for Jean-Luc Picard and got garbage.
;)

Ingwar

Ingwar

Just finished Reunion episode from TNG S4. God, I love Worf's story so much. My fav character next to Data.

The_Nostromo_Files

The_Nostromo_Files

Yep, I enjoyed watching Michael Dorn grow into that character through good stories.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

They're doing a 4K box set as well...  but it's only 1-4. Not that 4K will help 5's special effects at all, but it would be nice to have.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

I really enjoyed Discovery Season One, I need to watch Season Two.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think, like all Trek, Discovery has found it's feet at Season 3. I still wish they'd abandon the big season long mystery to solve, but I did enjoy it much more than the others.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1415092642703200256

Hoping for something cool here! Preferably something more Beyond than Into Darkness...

EDIT: At the time this article was published, it mentioned that Chris Pine and the rest of the cast from the Kelvin films would be returning. That line has since been removed from the article.

City Hunter Yautja

City Hunter Yautja

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 13, 2021, 09:21:10 AM
I think, like all Trek, Discovery has found it's feet at Season 3. I still wish they'd abandon the big season long mystery to solve, but I did enjoy it much more than the others.

Its good to have Rated R Trek after Abrams Kelvin Timeline.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed