All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 346,408 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He's an augmented human or some such. I'm well behind on my Star Trek Ongoing comics so I don't think I'm anywhere near learning about him.

EJA

EJA

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 01, 2016, 11:09:39 AM
Actually she is kind of giving up that vibe, as in they may have been trying to introduce a new character to the series. She'll probably show up in the tv series.

Doubt it. The forthcoming TV series isn't supposed to occur in the same reality as the last few movies.

Quote from: Vermillion on Jul 01, 2016, 04:53:37 PM
Too much makeup for a weekly series. 
Cleavage.  It sells.

Remember the Duras Sisters, Lursa and B'Etor?

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 02, 2016, 08:56:42 AM
He's an augmented human or some such. I'm well behind on my Star Trek Ongoing comics so I don't think I'm anywhere near learning about him.

I read he's some kind of highly advanced AI that's assumed humanoid form on the Enterprise.

ace3g

ace3g

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: EJA on Jul 02, 2016, 06:02:50 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 01, 2016, 11:09:39 AM
Actually she is kind of giving up that vibe, as in they may have been trying to introduce a new character to the series. She'll probably show up in the tv series.

Doubt it. The forthcoming TV series isn't supposed to occur in the same reality as the last few movies.

Quote from: Vermillion on Jul 01, 2016, 04:53:37 PM
Too much makeup for a weekly series. 
Cleavage.  It sells.

Remember the Duras Sisters, Lursa and B'Etor?
Paper bag them.

Quote from: EJA on Jul 02, 2016, 06:02:50 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 02, 2016, 08:56:42 AM

I read he's some kind of highly advanced AI that's assumed humanoid form on the Enterprise.
And still nobody likes him. Then again he still had more personality than McCoy. :P

Quote from: ace3g on Jul 02, 2016, 07:59:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFcsRpVvt4k
Yep. I can see Spock using that customary defense at the child support hearing. Also McCoy just summed up the reboot in a 42 second clip.

genocyber

genocyber

Spock is such a douchebag in these new movies.

AL

AL

The Original 'Star Trek' USS Enterprise is on display in Smithsonian

The Restored and original USS Enterprise is displayed in the Boeing Milestones of Flight Hall exhibition at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC.

And they did it:

Conservator Ariel O'Connor conducts X-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometry to determinate the metal alloy used to construct the port nacelle of Star Trek starship Enterprise studio model.

Now the original Enterprise can be seen in Smithsonian in D.C.; you can see more pics from the online gallery of the museum Clicking Here.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really hate being over here sometimes. You guys get all the cool shit. I would love to see her in person. Looks like they did gorgeous work.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 24, 2016, 12:29:36 PM
http://collider.com/new-star-trek-series-details/

New series details.
First of r.i.p. Anton Yelchin, i think im the only one who loved your Fright Night movie and the only one who laughed out loud with the firs Star Trek line when saying the coordinates.

Second im so old ive seen Deep Space Nine and Voyager when it was a weekly episode on tv and im really that old that Star Trek TNG was announcent in Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine or was it the other way around, but havent seen much of those series though, i love the old school Star Trek with Picard and Janeway and Sisko.
But the vibe i started to love and just vanished with the 2009 movie, although it was very cool movie.
It wasnt the old Star Trek.
And Into Darkness was.......even more different and not in a good way, so i hope they stop after this third one wich even the trailer isnt appealing.
So bring it on the nerdy Star Trek.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Infected on Jul 05, 2016, 08:40:41 PM

New series details.
First of r.i.p. Anton Yelchin, i think im the only one who loved your Fright Night movie and the only one who laughed out loud with the firs Star Trek line when saying the coordinates.

Second im so old ive seen Deep Space Nine and Voyager when it was a weekly episode on tv and im really that old that Star Trek TNG was announcent in Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine or was it the other way around, but havent seen much of those series though, i love the old school Star Trek with Picard and Janeway and Sisko.
But the vibe i started to love and just vanished with the 2009 movie, although it was very cool movie.
And Into Darkness was.......even more different and not in a good way, so i hope they stop after this third one wich even the trailer isnt appealing.
There, there, you're not that old. Do you need a hug? Although thanks for making me feel way older for "old school ST with Picard"... TNG's not that old. I was in high school when it aired watched it weekly. However I totally get where you're coming from with regard to the new movies.

Fright Night 2011 stinking was not Anton Yelchin's or any of the casts fault; it was the atrocious special effects that sank the movie.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Original Fright Night was awesome. 
Btw. I was in HS too when TNG was on tv. [emoji2]

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Vermillion on Jul 06, 2016, 02:05:25 AM
Original Fright Night was awesome. 
Btw. I was in HS too when TNG was on tv. [emoji2]
Well then we have two things in common!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No matter how old I feel, you guys always manage to make me feel like a baby again. I was 5 when Voyager started. I grew up with Trek. I don't remember much about my first house but I remember pulling the cats tail and getting a nip, falling into the pond, a nightmare to do with a lion and watching Deep Space Nine on the TV.

Infected

Infected

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 06, 2016, 12:39:50 AM
Quote from: Infected on Jul 05, 2016, 08:40:41 PM

New series details.

There, there, you're not that old. Do you need a hug? Although thanks for making me feel way older for "old school ST with Picard"... TNG's not that old. I was in high school when it aired watched it weekly. However I totally get where you're coming from with regard to the new movies.

Fright Night 2011 stinking was not Anton Yelchin's or any of the casts fault; it was the atrocious special effects that sank the movie.
Thanks for making me feel right at home here with you guys :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Booked my tickets! I'm looking forward to it but I'm still worried it'll be poo.

ace3g

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed