All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 346,400 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And for once they had more ships than just the Enterprise available for the job.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No, you're right. The fleet was in another system and they just sent everything they had at Earth, didn't they? Mis-remembered that.

mez86

mez86

For everyonw in the uk Netflix have
Tos
Tos animated
TNG
DS9
Voyager
and Enterprise all available to stream :D

genocyber

genocyber

I miss the nice red uniforms the original movies had the crew wear. It was a real improvement from their jersey shirts I felt. They looked like proper navy uniforms.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: mez86 on Jun 30, 2016, 01:44:18 PM
For everyonw in the uk Netflix have
Tos
Tos animated
TNG
DS9
Voyager
and Enterprise all available to stream :D

I thought they were taking Trek off the streaming services? Awesome. I still haven't seen all of TAS!

ace3g

ace3g

Vermillion

Vermillion

She's banged by Kirk.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Vermillion on Jul 01, 2016, 07:46:58 AM
She's banged by Kirk.
More like Chekov's replacement. Too soon, I think not. So she will become the first alien that kirk has not banged. It'll be the primary theme of the next 3 movies.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It'd be interesting to see if she's carried over. It'd be nice to see some original characters maintained across the crew. I was hoping we'd see more of robot dude.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Actually she is kind of giving up that vibe, as in they may have been trying to introduce a new character to the series. She'll probably show up in the tv series.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Too much makeup for a weekly series. 
Cleavage.  It sells. 

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 01, 2016, 10:26:27 AM
It'd be interesting to see if she's carried over. It'd be nice to see some original characters maintained across the crew. I was hoping we'd see more of robot dude.

Okay, I've completely forgotten about robot dude. Who was he again? :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 01, 2016, 05:15:19 PM

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/0718

Not a robot apparently.  :laugh:

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 01, 2016, 11:09:39 AM
Actually she is kind of giving up that vibe, as in they may have been trying to introduce a new character to the series. She'll probably show up in the tv series.

I'm pretty sure the new show is set in the Prime universe.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 01, 2016, 07:25:04 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 01, 2016, 05:15:19 PM

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/images/d/d0/Science_officer_0718.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130606102047&path-prefix=en

http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/0718

Not a robot apparently.  :laugh:

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 01, 2016, 11:09:39 AM

I'm pretty sure the new show is set in the Prime universe.
haha almost fell off of my chair because I didn't think he was a robot and then I read under the image: "Not a robot apparently.  :laugh:" It's a roller coaster I tell yea; this train wreak that is star trek.

genocyber

genocyber

What the hell even is that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed