All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,513 times)

Corporal Hicks

Magegg

Magegg

Never watched any of the other series, only one or two scattered episodes of a few of them. I want to get in the bandwagon :)

AL

AL

Star Trek Beyond' to Screen Early in IMAX via AMC Theaters Marathon

Article

AMC info

ace3g

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well that was full of spoilers.

AL

AL

genocyber

genocyber

Glad they dropped the Sabotage music.

Jango1201

Jango1201

The music was definitely becoming irritating. As much as I love the band, their time in ST is done.

EJA

EJA

I think this has to be the first time a Star Trek movie has been heading our way, and I have no real interest in watching it. Nothing in the trailer appeals to me :(

genocyber

genocyber

The fact that this is young Kirk's first mission out into deep space exploration and he already gets his ship trashed shows he really sucks compared to the original Kirk. At least when Shatner lost the Enterprise it was a deliberate gambit to defeat the enemy.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Agreed.  New captain also gets a brand new Starship Heavy Cruiser type. 
Really. 
Like seriously.

mez86

mez86

Maybe in the Kelvin timeline all the other captains are crap and kirks the best off a bad bunch and that's why he got the enterprise and in the next film the federation will make him keep the NX has punishment for destroying their flagship all the time  :laugh:

g2vd

g2vd

I'm really getting tired of the super one-sided fights and the mega death space-ships.

It was perfectly fine and great in the first one, it was annoying in Darkness and now it's just plain boring. it's the SAME exact fight repackaged over and over again.

Mega ship appears- Everybody on the Enterprise freaks out-  Mega Ship fires it's super torpedoes and lasers- We see a shot of the top half of the ship be blasted into oblivion with debris and explosions- Some convenience comes about, a plan is formed, they manage to do something to the enemy ship, than the Mega Ship gets pwned.

Mark my words they are totally going to repeat that at least 80% of that.

I want actual combat not the same fight again and again and again.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm definitely getting fedup of the Enterprise always being blown up in the new Kelvin-verse. It's like "seriously?!" and the fact that Kirk gets to keep the flagship always pissed me off too. Though I do believe the majority of Starfleet got absolutely massacred by Nero so perhaps they simply don't have any really experienced captains left.

genocyber

genocyber

Starfleet did not send out their entire army against Nero, just all nearby ships that were available on short notice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed