All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 346,399 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Does TNG still happen in the new timeline? Due to time travel, TNG may not even happen in the new timeline at all.

Vermillion

Vermillion

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 15, 2016, 08:10:04 PM
70 years isn't much when you consider that Picard is in his 50s at least by the time he becomes captain.

He was actually in his 40s. 

The bald head is deceiving.

ace3g

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 15, 2016, 08:13:05 PM
Does TNG still happen in the new timeline? Due to time travel, TNG may not even happen in the new timeline at all.

I don't think the new show has anything to do with the JJ-verse.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

It's been confirmed to take place in the Shatnerverse rather than Pineverse

Vermillion

Vermillion

Excellent.

The Shat.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vermillion on Apr 15, 2016, 10:53:50 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 15, 2016, 08:10:04 PM
70 years isn't much when you consider that Picard is in his 50s at least by the time he becomes captain.

He was actually in his 40s. 

The bald head is deceiving.

40s, OK. Still, it's not much time.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They may play with younger (or older, it's anthology after all, could be anywhen) TNG characters at some point but I seriously don't expect it in the first season.

Vermillion

Vermillion

I'm looking forward to it.
I miss trek on the small screen.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 19, 2016, 07:40:22 AM
They may play with younger (or older, it's anthology after all, could be anywhen) TNG characters at some point but I seriously don't expect it in the first season.

As long as they don't show up in Star Trek: Beyond. Ugh, someone recently postulated that Kirk could run into a young Picard. Just, NO.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vermillion on Apr 20, 2016, 03:36:10 PM
I'm looking forward to it.
I miss trek on the small screen.

Me too.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 20, 2016, 08:51:56 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 19, 2016, 07:40:22 AM

As long as they don't show up in Star Trek: Beyond. Ugh, someone recently postulated that Kirk could run into a young Picard. Just, NO.

That would be immensely lame. I just hope Beyond picks up the ball and makes something better of the JJ-verse.

Corporal Hicks

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Apr 18, 2016, 11:42:58 AM

It's been confirmed to take place in the Shatnerverse rather than Pineverse

I'm surprise that they having it take place in the old timeline given that they rebooted everything. I thought they would have everything set in the new timeline since it's more relevant.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's probably to do with the license split. Paramount has the rights to movies, CBS has the rights to television. As the JJ-verse is strictly a Paramount thing, they probably either aren't letting CBS play in that sandbox or CBS just doesn't want to.

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed