All Star Trek

Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,397 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 26, 2013, 06:40:36 PM
Ever seen the Voyager episode "Flashbacks"? It was a episode devoted entirely to the story of the Excelsior and it's attempts to rescue Kirk and McCoy from Raura pente (sp?)

Rura Penthe ;)
I'll look up that episode as well. One thing I do wish we saw more of in Voyager was Q. He only had one or two episodes as I recall.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Hey! I was close enough  :D.

Wow! You havent seen "Flashbacks" either?  :o. Am I the only trek geek here who's watched every episode from every season? (Enterprise not included). Q had even less appearances on DS9. He showed up once on the episode "Q-less".

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Which incidentally, is my favourite DS9 episode of the ones I've seen. The boxing match scene was awesome.

"You hit me. Picard never hit me."
"I'm not Picard!"

EEV2650

EEV2650

I loved that quote. It just prepared us for how badass Sisko was going to go on to be.

ace3g

Nrage

Nrage

Quote from: ace3g on Apr 29, 2013, 12:17:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlAx6GZyPuQ#ws

Wow awesome clip, love the mysterious dialogue and the music is perfect.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Wow, that was pretty f**king good.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 29, 2013, 09:23:19 AM
Hey! I was close enough  :D.

Wow! You havent seen "Flashbacks" either?  :o. Am I the only trek geek here who's watched every episode from every season? (Enterprise not included). Q had even less appearances on DS9. He showed up once on the episode "Q-less".

I'm gonna be doing that soon. I'm not much of a Trekkie; always been a fan, but only recently have I become really interested in watching the shows.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I've been wanting to get more into DS9, honestly. I thought it was kind of an obscure offshoot, not very good, but everyone I know that's watched it really enjoys it. I also love the station design and the characters.

As for Into Darkness, I'm so happy these newer trailers look much better than the 'supervillain disaster' flick it originally looked like. The only thing bugging me is this trend towards having the Enterprise fight increasingly bigger, blacker ships. :-\ I mean come on, it's kind of Straus Bros. The ship is evil, we get it. You don't have to make each one bigger and blacker than the last, lol.

Everything else looks fantastic, though.

ace3g

ace3g

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Is the release day done in Stardate? :laugh:

ace3g

ace3g

new IMAX poster:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quite the contrast there. I don't think size difference was that significant from what I saw in the trailer though.

ace3g

ace3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCNHXKZ4yc#ws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGj6PFTAero#ws

HQ of Vengeance

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2013, 01:04:58 AM
Quite the contrast there. I don't think size difference was that significant from what I saw in the trailer though.

Yeah maybe a bit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed