Quote from: Vepariga on Dec 06, 2012, 12:07:20 PM
wheres the damn space scenes?

looks good though.

Where is the hot Mexican Khan?

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Alienseseses on Dec 06, 2012, 08:09:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diP-o_JxysA#ws
Holy f**k, that was amazing!!! That narration by Cumberbatch sent chills down my spine.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I feel... nothing. :(

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

One question for those Trekkies with far more knowledge than me: Who is that blonde chick? She seems to have prominent role in this movie.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Dec 06, 2012, 02:44:42 PM
One question for those Trekkies with far more knowledge than me: Who is that blonde chick? She seems to have prominent role in this movie.

Never seen her before and have no idea who she is/could be. Probably new.

...or, come to think of it. If this is a remake of Wrath of Khan, she could be the historian character from TOS who ended up leaving with Khan. Thats my best bet. Some variation of that... if at all.

Marlowe

Marlowe

It's the same style of Prometheus trailer.Even the soundtrack remembered a little.It is a promising film.
And I think it's probably Khan at the movie trailer.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Absolutely wonderful. Gah, gotta go pop in my copy of the '09 film soon. Hell, should just marathon all the Trek films while I'm at it; still haven't seen them all.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 06, 2012, 10:41:38 AM
Oh, and Cumberbatch's voice is f**king awesome.

Watch Sherlock.

BANE

BANE

Anyone know who Cumberbatch is playing?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I dunno. My money's on Gary Mitchell. Doubt it's Khan, because he's not even trying to look or sound like him, but Mitchell makes sense if it's personal with Kirk and he's a 'one man weapon of mass destruction.'

Spoiler
The end of the Japanese spot... Is Spock dying again?
[close]

ace3g

ace3g

Spoiler

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

God damn Japanese trailer basically telling us that this movie is more than likely taking something out of WRATH OF KAHN! That ending!

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

GOD DAMMIT JAPAN!

SOMEONE RELEASE GODZILLA!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Spoiler
It would be an interesting bait and switch if that's Cumberbatch dying and Spock doing the hand motion.
[close]

JaaayDee

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed