Started by Shasvre, Jan 09, 2010, 09:26:47 PM

Author
All Star Trek (Read 348,269 times)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Those greedy f**kers. >:(

SM

SM

A movie studio?  Greedy??  Surely you jest!!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

At my job, we will had 3D and 2D showing of the movie, depending on the movie since we will have  both showning if it's a movie that a lot of people will see (For example Avatar, Clash of the Titans, Toy Story 3, How to Train Your Dragon, and Yogi Bear). We will likely have both 2D and 3D showings of ST2.

Quote from: SM on Feb 21, 2011, 10:25:43 PM
So go somewhere it's in 2D.

so drive 10 miles to the nearest multiplex where tickets and snacks are more expensive and the service is not as good, nah.

SM

SM

So suck it up and watch it in 3D.

i will. i wasn't the one complaining aboout it being in 3D i was just saying some places don't give you a choice.

SM

SM

True.  But as you said, if you were really against it, there are choices 10 miles down the road.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Feb 21, 2011, 10:14:12 PM
Quote from: Spartan113 on Feb 21, 2011, 10:04:09 PM
Quote from: SM on Feb 21, 2011, 09:54:09 PM
Who cares if it's 3D?  If you don't like 3D go see the 2D version.  Is there seriously nothing else to complain about?

Ahh well, maybe some of us live in a small town and the theater only has the 3-D version. Every think of that?

What kind of town only has the 3D version instead of the 2D (basic) one? It's f**king illogical.
I remember that when The Last Airbender came out, I was going to take my brother (he saw the cartoons and was curious about how bad the movie was supposed to be) but it was only showing in 3D, so we didn't go.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I loved the first one.
My body- my body is ready.

SM

SM

I just hope they don't try a take on Wrath of Khan.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

They could never withstand The Wrath of Khan.

genocyber

genocyber

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 22, 2011, 07:57:46 AM
They could never withstand The Wrath of Khan.
If anything they'd just remake the episode Space Seed of Kirk and Khan as two masculine young adolescents fighting for a woman on a rocky planet.

DragonBossk

DragonBossk

The digital screening of star trek (in 4096 x 2304 resolution I believe) I saw in london remains the most visually impressive cinema experience for me, (imo a lot better than Avatar at the BFI Imax).

Though I'm normally against 3D I don't mind it as much for a sci-fi flick, but visual clarity as usual with 3D will almost certainly be worse.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Paramount Approves 'Star Trek 2' Without Seeing A Script

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Dustin03Comics/news/?a=30940

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

As a longtime, hardcore trek fan, I count the 2009 film as among the best the franchise produced, and I can't wait for more, whether its 2D, 3D, 4D, or a flipbook that JJ put together in his free time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed