Forum Upgraded To SMF 2.0 RC2

Started by Darkness, Dec 27, 2009, 01:46:38 PM

Author
Forum Upgraded To SMF 2.0 RC2 (Read 11,338 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Don't know. It's not a feature in this. Though you may as well pm the person as it serves the same purpose.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

:-\

That is all.

Darkness

Darkness

Honestly... if people have a problem, please tell me instead of giving me cryptic messages all the time. If you have a genuine concern, tell me exactly what it is you don't like. I'm not a mind reader. I recall the problems I had when I launched V4 last year. It's times like this when I actually wish I didn't have this site because it's not worth the trouble.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

All is well now that I've changed my smileys back to their original look (the new default ones seem too... warped to me).

I'm pleased easily.    :D

keylight-di

keylight-di

For me everything looks better and works better. I use Predator theme and it works as well. It's really good job. Don't think that people only complain.  ;)
Thank you for your work and your time. I appreciate it very much. This site it's wonderful place. :)
I love it.
Thanks again.  :)

Johnny Handsome

I like the changes.

Biggest plus is the Ignore list for me.

Signature is smaller though...ohh well.

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: TJ Doc on Dec 27, 2009, 07:03:04 PM
All is well now that I've changed my smileys back to their original look (the new default ones seem too... warped to me).

I'm pleased easily.    :D

As long as theres a rolls eyes one I dont care what they look like... :P

Corporal Hicks

The more I use, the more I like. Nice work, Boss.

chupacabras acheronsis

the direction and page lists are dark grey now in the marine theme. kinda hard to see  :-\

and sometimes the post's texts breaks into the signature space

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 27, 2009, 05:33:11 PM
What is it you don't like? There's been hardly any changes to the themes.

It's layed out too differently for my eyes, I just have to give my eyes time to adjust.

Chris P

Chris P

The annoucement section is sweet. I do have a question though, after completely creating a new theme for AVP Spectrum, i'm running SMF 1.1.11, if I updated to  2.0, would it screw stuff up? I don't use tables, it's all CSS.

ikarop

ikarop

Fantastic job Darkness. It would be great if the next update features Steam tag support as well.

Your avatar looks familiar, Chris P :D.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 27, 2009, 05:48:41 PM
A fast reply? You can enable quick reply, you know.

Really how so?

Corporal Hicks

Profile, Modify, Look and Layout. It's one of the tick boxes.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Chris P on Dec 28, 2009, 01:45:52 AM
The annoucement section is sweet.

That's not a feature unfortunately. I had to do that.

QuoteI do have a question though, after completely creating a new theme for AVP Spectrum, i'm running SMF 1.1.11, if I updated to  2.0, would it screw stuff up? I don't use tables, it's all CSS.

Like I said, it'll try to convert your themes for you but it messed all mine up. Try doing a practice upgrade and see.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed