Aliens and Predators Versus Prototype

Started by The Ghoul, Dec 14, 2009, 12:34:28 PM

Author
Aliens and Predators Versus Prototype (Read 2,719 times)

The Ghoul

I think this would be an epic fight two monsters fighitng the ultimid life form who would win?

the pieces are one alien hive 500 strong and 12 preds inculding one blazer fighting Alex Mercer

Hollowhero

alex would win, although the predators would have a shot until the aliens overpowered them

Curse

if a nuke didnt kill alex 500 aliens nibbling on him wouldnt

MadassAlex

Alex Mercer's bioweapon status is a diluted derivation of the elements that make him as he is.

In other words, he's not the 'pure' bioweapon the Alien is. He's signficantly more human and more vulnerable. Sure he can run ridiculously fast and overturn cars, but if the Hunters (if I remember their name correctly) can kill him, then so can Aliens.

And if the Predator is a match for the Alien, then the Predator can take him, too. Don't underestimate the ridiculous shit we've seen both monsters do.

The Ghoul

yay somebody final said an alien or a predator can win about time.  :D

Curse

every part of alex can become as hard as steel as in armor mode or become as sharp as a blade, he can regenerate from being a smudge on the ground and take the disguise of any predator. i suppose if you dump alot of acid and dissolve him away quick enough and have that supply then... you have a chance.

MadassAlex

Hard as steel? Both Aliens and Predators can tear through such substances.

Sharp as a blade? The only blades that Predators worry about are the ones at the end of an Alien's tail. As a general thing, blades don't worry Aliens at all.

Disguise? Both creatures have means of seeing through such disguises.

The Ghoul

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 19, 2009, 09:15:18 AM
Hard as steel? Both Aliens and Predators can tear through such substances.

Sharp as a blade? The only blades that Predators worry about are the ones at the end of an Alien's tail. As a general thing, blades don't worry Aliens at all.

Disguise? Both creatures have means of seeing through such disguises.
if he comsumes a pred he gets all of its toys and metal memories codes ect. meaning they can't tell if its him or not.

MadassAlex

The behavioural inconsistencies, at the very least, would make it obvious.

The Ghoul

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 19, 2009, 09:20:12 AM
The behavioural inconsistencies, at the very least, would make it obvious.
when he comsumes a preson he gains everything even there presonallity he might be a bit hiestanted at time but he'll still know all the tricks to save his ass. the only way to find him would be to steal the tech from the humans to find him.

MadassAlex

If he assumed the form of an Alien, he's toast either way. You don't just imitate an Alien. It's really not possible.

Imitating a Predator is easier, but I doubt he could pull it off without a hitch.

The Ghoul

Quote from: MadassAlex on Dec 19, 2009, 09:40:40 AM
If he assumed the form of an Alien, he's toast either way. You don't just imitate an Alien. It's really not possible.

Imitating a Predator is easier, but I doubt he could pull it off without a hitch.
lol i agree alien is impossible, but he can hear the hive mind and learn what the queen is up to.

Curse

thats all stealthy, alex can just run in and tear them all to shreds if he wanted to

MadassAlex

If he can detect them in the first place.

And they can still essentially do the same to him.

Curse

he can change visions like the predator, and he can regenerate no matter how many peices hes in

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed