The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 326,493 times)

BlackLord

BlackLord

I wonder what they are going to say if Gametrailers gives it a good score.

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Quote from: Friday13 on Feb 16, 2010, 03:44:52 PM
On gametrailers forums they are ripping the s***t out of this game for 2 bad reviews and they are ignorant when the few that stick up for this and post all the good reviews they just ignore that post entirely and then say it was always going to be a failure even though the post above there's has a link to the 8/10 ign review lol ignorant people.

I don't know why but i have always thought the'll hate it on gametrailers.... you can just see it coming.... 7 tho i think will be good enough from them.

Funny as well on gamespot they have reviews from Users and there mostly 8.5 or above.... mostly!

The only other 'media' reviews they have are from...... wait..... thats it you got it GAME INFORMA!!!!!!

Bug Hunt

Bug Hunt

On gametrailers forums they are ripping the s***t out of this game for 2 bad reviews and they are ignorant when the few that stick up for this and post all the good reviews they just ignore that post entirely and then say it was always going to be a failure even though the post above there's has a link to the 8/10 ign review lol ignorant people.

Their loss to be honest, they clearly dont know anything about it if they refuse to listen to real fans of the francise who love the game. Probably the same people who think Modern Warfare 2 is the best game ever. At least we won't have idiots online when playing AvP like most MW2 matches. They probably havent even seen a Predator or an Alien movie.

Puks

Puks

Well, actually - meh, screw it, I'm tired of arguing. Just would like to say that *true* fans should be the ones bitching imo, since this game was obviously developed mainly for casual gamers and newcomers.

*runs away, evading stones*

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Puks on Feb 16, 2010, 04:02:09 PM
Well, actually - meh, screw it, I'm tired of arguing. Just would like to say that *true* fans should be the ones bitching imo, since this game was obviously developed mainly for casual gamers and newcomers.

i disagree, i like the demo, and im certain i will like the game more.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Corporal Wilks on Feb 16, 2010, 03:56:54 PM

Their loss to be honest, they clearly dont know anything about it if they refuse to listen to real fans of the francise who love the game. Probably the same people who think Modern Warfare 2 is the best game ever. At least we won't have idiots online when playing AvP like most MW2 matches. They probably havent even seen a Predator or an Alien movie.
I agree with what you say but gametrailers overall is known for there hate for that game (only on forums) mainly because of no dedicated servers. But i see what you mean they do mainly go for the mainstream games on that forum apart from MW2 and Halo they have a lot of hate for those games.There are some fans defending it though.

ajm

ajm

A new video interview by the guys at Gametank.TV.

They came here last Friday & part 1 is now up: http://www.youtube.com/user/GameTankTV

Never met a bunch of guys so enthusiast to meet us all :)

Puks

Puks

Quotei like the demo, and im certain i will like the game more

So do I. Doesn't mean I can't critisize the shit out of it.

LogansFolly

LogansFolly

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Feb 16, 2010, 04:03:04 PM
Quote from: Puks on Feb 16, 2010, 04:02:09 PM

i disagree, i like the demo, and im certain i will like the game more.

Don't go there. there are lots of people who like the game/demo. Look at all the positive reviews from other journo's/fans/HARDCORE gamers.

The positive reviews out weigh the negitive one's. Thats all that really matters.

spychi

spychi

onet.pl gave it a 8/10
even though they suck at reviews I thought I would share

ajm

ajm

Quote from: ajm on Feb 16, 2010, 04:14:57 PM
A new video interview by the guys at Gametank.TV.

They came here last Friday & part 1 is now up: http://www.youtube.com/user/GameTankTV

Never met a bunch of guys so enthusiast to meet us all :)

I need to point out as well - the suicide gag at the end is purely that, it is not a mandatory part of game dev!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Suicide gag? Colour me intrigued...

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Barry burton on Feb 16, 2010, 04:29:45 PM
playr review 7/10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1RAVI8VHbM&feature=sub
:o i want a 10/10 please even if the people that give a 10/10 is a fanboy reviewer that ignore the bad points.Lol

Brother

Brother

You're welcome to write your own. 11/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed