The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 326,509 times)

Puks

Puks

QuoteIm moving with terrifying speed---faster than any game I've ever played without turning on cheats.

The guy obviously didn't play AvPG.  ;)  I am very pleased with the alien's speed coming back, though.

ikarop

ikarop

Second part for the CVG interview with Rebellion.

Also this.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 13, 2010, 03:33:28 PM

Thanks for posting, reading now.

affinity

affinity

Are you working on DLC already?
Yeah, absolutely. We're in the phase where we enter submissions. The teams are having a break and coming up with ideas - and we've had a lot of thoughts of what we'd like to do for DLC. We're discussing things with Sega at the moment. The amount of DLC will depend on Sega's commercial requirement, but we'd definitely love to do a lot.

good sign

Puks

Puks

Quote from: ikarop on Jan 13, 2010, 03:33:28 PM

Yay!

Brother

Brother

QuoteThere are a lot of unanswered questions in the Aliens and Predator canon we'd love to play with.

I say leave this to the professionals.

Puks

Puks

You mean ze Strauses?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Glad to hear they're already toying with sequel ideas.

Puks

Puks

Would be nice to get a good datadisk first, sequels later.

Brother

Brother

Would rather have canon details revealed in a movie, an Alien movie, not a Predator movie, not an AvP movie and not a game.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

As far as most people are concerned, canon only comes from the core movies.

Brother

Brother

So Rebellion better not play with it.

Corporal Hicks

Doesn't make a difference. Whatever they do isn't canon. They can take aspects of it and spin their own web from it but it wont effect the movie canon because that's the primary canon.

Brother

Brother

I get that. I just don't want to see some weird stuff happening in the game. They've said themselves they are sticking with the movies, no need to go further. But they did - royal jelly.

Corporal Hicks

They're using the movies as the basis for gameplay and style. If they don't go any further than the movies the game'll just be same old same old. There wont be anything weird. It's supposed to expand on what we know. Hence being EU.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed