The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 326,530 times)

Brother

Brother

It didn't say the marine got facehugged.

Quotean Alien strikes the player down, dragging them away and leaving us with questions – such as whether the player will take on the role of another Marine for the remaining five chapters - that Rebellion isn't willing to answer just yet.

IGN is wondering.

Puks

Puks

QuoteIs it possible that you will get facehugged, and you would need to find a cure?

I sure hope not. What I want is a huge GAME OVER! the second the little f*cker puts his penis-vagina thingy down my throat.

XxecutionerxX

IGN said that expect more on New Year. At least it isn't that far away.

Brother

Brother

ghey

Puks

Puks

It's gay? Well that's the reason I want a huge "game over!" when shit happens.  :D

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Puks on Dec 24, 2009, 01:07:41 AM
It's gay? Well that's the reason I want a huge "game over!" when shit happens.  :D

When shit hits the fan I want the game to literally get mad at me.

Sylizar

Sylizar

*Games punches him in the face

Cool preview, I think if "more in the New Year" means just the generalization of 2010.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Sylizar on Dec 24, 2009, 03:07:48 AM
*Games punches him in the face

Cool preview, I think if "more in the New Year" means just the generalization of 2010.

Probably mostly January/Early February since thats gonna me the time of release.

Private W Hudson

"After finally making a break and finding a working elevator, it's to the sewers for a pursuit that's reminiscent of the final act of Alien 3, with flares again used to light the way as the player scrambles to safety. It's nowhere to be found, however – at the close of the chapter an Alien strikes the player down, dragging them away and leaving us with questions – such as whether the player will take on the role of another Marine for the remaining five chapters - that Rebellion isn't willing to answer just yet."

Can't want to see that sequence in game.

Drone23

Drone23

That scene can be seen at the end of the newest trailer I believe, I can't wait... there's so many great games coming out, but this one truly has a special place reserved..

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Drone23 on Dec 24, 2009, 10:07:30 AM
That scene can be seen at the end of the newest trailer I believe, I can't wait... there's so many great games coming out, but this one truly has a special place reserved..

Yah when you see the Marines hands try to grab hold of something so he is not pulled off. I hope that part is scary as hell.

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

Quote from: Brother on Dec 23, 2009, 09:03:21 PM
It didn't say the marine got facehugged.

I know, that was my prediction. Because, alien will probably take him to the place with egg, for the facehugg.

The way i see it, after that you have a three scenarios.

1)In process of being dragged by alien (or when you are cocooned), you will be saved by fellow marines, thus continuing playing, with same guy.

2)You will be killed, and start playing with different character.

3) You will get infected, but you will found about solution against chestbursting

I seriously hope that it's 2)

Brother

Brother

2 and 3 sux monkey nuts. Tequila is the solution.

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: Brother on Dec 24, 2009, 10:41:18 PM
2 and 3 sux monkey nuts. Tequila is the solution.

Didn't Tequilla Die? Preview said you got picked off one by one until the player was all that was left

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

Quote from: Brother on Dec 24, 2009, 10:41:18 PM
Tequila is the solution.

Got a problem? Tequila.
Got two problems? Vodka.
Got three problems? Battery acid.

I suspect that the player Predator might have something to do with it. Not necessarily in killing the specific Alien, but causing a chain of events that allow the Marine to free himself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed