The Reviews/interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Nov 27, 2009, 04:10:45 PM

Author
The Reviews/interviews Thread (Read 327,716 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Inside Xbox is featuring a new video interview with Jason Kingsley and Alex Moore. Hopefully someone who owns an Xbox360 can check it.

Corporal Hicks

Will do as soon as I get home.

Eldritch

Eldritch

*cough* put-it-at-youtube-if-possible *cough*

Damn, getting a cold again  :P

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

*Cough* *cough*yeah, plz ,do it*cough*.. damn it.. me too. Get better dude. :P

Corporal Hicks

I don't have any way of doing that. But they talk slightly about Survivor and how it's a case of you will die but it's how well you do before hand. Talk slightly about the Alien and Predator gameplay. No new footage, it's all the b-roll issued for the Lance interviews and seen in the various Lance interviews. They do have a question with him talking about playing the villain though.

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 14, 2009, 11:33:34 PM
I don't have any way of doing that. But they talk slightly about Survivor and how it's a case of you will die but it's how well you do before hand. Talk slightly about the Alien and Predator gameplay. No new footage, it's all the b-roll issued for the Lance interviews and seen in the various Lance interviews. They do have a question with him talking about playing the villain though.
Oh how... uninteresting, except for that last part.

affinity

affinity

YES!!!!! endless waves for co-op!   yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Hmm I will check that out right now.
Uhh.. I can't find it. Where can I find the video on Xbox Live?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it. It was the last one listed in the archive....  :-[

tigerija

tigerija

Y, I heard they actually tried Predators as enemies in Survivor but they remvoed them coz they were camping xD .

Corporal Hicks

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

Then this looks to me as a weapon range issue. Just for curiosity.. clone the weapon tables and do crop the ranges for Plasma Casters, Disks, et cetera else for the Preds into this unique mode.

HA!. Said and done... I know; sorry... ;(

affinity

affinity

what's insane is that they left the question as if people wanted waves of a.i. predators

People want predators playable for the co-op mode.  not the other way around lol.

S.Y.L

S.Y.L

Quote from: affinity on Dec 15, 2009, 07:56:37 PM
what's insane is that they left the question as if people wanted waves of a.i. predators

People want predators playable for the co-op mode.  not the other way around lol.

Preds co-operating with aliens and marines??

CANON, CANON, ETC.... ;)

affinity

affinity

no I mean an option to play Survivor as 4 Predator players vs. legions of Aliens.

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: affinity on Dec 15, 2009, 08:30:51 PM
no I mean an option to play Survivor as 4 Predator players vs. legions of Aliens.
Gotta admit that sounds pretty cool... :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed