Remake Aliens 3 and Alien Resurrection?

Started by panzytuio, Nov 28, 2009, 06:42:17 PM

Erase all memory of those 2 horrible movies and remake or levae them and make different movies?

Remake
7 (25%)
New Movies
21 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: Jan 17, 2010, 06:42:17 PM

Author
Remake Aliens 3 and Alien Resurrection? (Read 10,932 times)

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on Jan 21, 2010, 05:15:10 AM
QuoteHowever AVP and AVP:R did make me look at Alien Resurrection and wholeheartedly forgive it for it's shortcomings.

Best thing to come out of AvP was that a lot of people went back and said maybe Resurrection wasn't so bad after all.  Ditto Resurrection and people looking at Alien3 in a different light.

I'm the opposite. I still think Resurrection is the worst out of either franchise.

SM

SM

Mate of mine who I saw Resurrection with, said, when we walked out at the end "Well that made up for Alien3."

Diff'rent strokes.

Kimarhi

I've a friend that things Alien Res was the PINNACLE of the series.

We don't talk much anymore.

:P

The Ghoul

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 21, 2010, 06:14:06 AM

LOL I'd smack him over the head for saying that. :D :P

Effectz

Alien 3 is a really good movie how would anyone who likes the alien universe not like alien 3?it reminded me alot of the first alien which i loved,but alien resurrection never happened

Master

I like Alien: Ressurection. I like it being so different but still good. And I like Newborn, it fits the film.

Proj2501

I saw Alien R in theaters when I was in 7th grade. (I secretly skipped school to watch first showing.) Even at that age it was hard for me to buy the whole cloning aspect of it.

And when Ripley fell through the grates in the floor on the Auriga to land on...what...the top of the hive and got sucked through?! MAN...I HATED THAT!

The pregnant queen made perfect sense. The newborn in theory was cool, in execution...I've seen worse creatures in the past.

I did like the lot of characters they introduced and wish I could've seen more of them. 

Oh and come on guys, it was a hoot hearing CHUCKY explain the Alien anomalies.

Kimarhi

Quote from: The Dude5000 on Jan 21, 2010, 08:09:46 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Jan 21, 2010, 06:14:06 AM

LOL I'd smack him over the head for saying that. :D :P

He's bigger than me.

I don't want to risk the slightest imperfection being forced upon my face.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed