I wish that movie makers took into consideration the fans input.

Started by CANNON, Oct 22, 2009, 10:09:43 AM

Author
I wish that movie makers took into consideration the fans input. (Read 8,244 times)

Reaper Pred

Quote from: Master on Dec 22, 2009, 06:55:01 PM
If there must be Super Predator in it, than
Spoiler
It have to kill normal Pred cause all audience would think otherwise. If it`ll be opposite, than there will be no surprise = boring predictable film like AvP-r.
[close]

And in AvP Preds weren`t weak. Their opponent was just superior.
Superior???
pred thrown by tail....... No way!!
Aliens=hard meat....nuff said!!!

ShadowPred

AvP: Aliens are superior

AvPR: Preds literally took it all back.

Mr. Domino

I have no problem with 'genetically modified' Predators. They're always trying to better themselves, so it makes sense in a way. However, the black blood I very much disagree with. Fix that, and I don't really have too many problems with the movie. There's some silly stuff in it, but nothing I can't grin at and move on.

keylight-di

Like I wrote before:
Spoiler
I could agree with geneticaly modification because I understand it as prize in the race. DNA of the best preys it's the best trophy in the hunt. Just as for normal  Preds this is skulls.
[close]
Now, I can agree.
And I can understand the reasons.
But it can't kill my fear about sense of script. ;)

Master

I think you are agreeing with bullshit too easily. ::)

Mystic Ninja

People who are telling me to go watch a different movie cos I like the BSP are deluded! Its you who need to go watch another movie since the BSP is here to stay! So if you don't like it don't buy the ticket, stay at home and watch Predator!

:D

keylight-di

Quote from: Master on Dec 22, 2009, 08:28:07 PM
I think you are agreeing with bullshit too easily. ::)
No. It took me 2 months of thought. Read my other posts in other threads  ;). I don't agree to a change of appearance and all that s**t. Winston's Preds are sacred to me. They are perfect. Don't destroy what is perfect. I love them and I always will.
But...
I'm looking for a logical explanation for the mutation. Cause. No effect.
You could call it rationalization of nightmares. Go ahead. I'm not saying that I like this whole idea. I can only say that I understand "why". Don't cling to me.  ;)

Master

You realise that there may be no input about genetic modifications in script itself?

keylight-di

Quote from: Master on Dec 22, 2009, 08:55:42 PM
You realise that there may be no input about genetic modifications in script itself?
Yea...
And I realise, that more of what we know from script so far, can change during production.
And I realise, that most of knowledge about Preds it's only speculations. BSP including. ;)
We are talking about script, but we don't have any certainty, what we will see at really in the cinema.

Future is dark and you still try to kill my hopes. ;D

Master

Hopes are big shitty things when combined with new A/P films.

keylight-di

Quote from: Master on Dec 22, 2009, 09:18:43 PM
Hopes are big shitty things when combined with new A/P films.
Hopes it's all what we can have so far.
I'm a hardcore fan, so I have hope. I wish for this movie all the best. I wish for myself, that my fears seem stupid.
Effect of these wishes we could see in cinema.

Don't kill hopes. It's crime... ;) ;)

Master

I`m a hope hitman. The film is going to be poor, and we both know it.

keylight-di

Quote from: Master on Dec 22, 2009, 09:31:24 PM
I`m a hope hitman. The film is going to be poor, and we both know it.
No, I don't know. I didn't see it. So far I read old script (bad, but old), I know casting (not so bad, surprise) and..... it's all. ;)
When we could see some pictures or hear some confirmed rumors, we will have grounds for issuing judgement.

So far we have nothing. Only speculation.  ;)

The fear it's bad adviser. Very unobjective. ;)

Master

I`m not affraid Key :) I`m experienced with earlier pictures

keylight-di

Quote from: Master on Dec 22, 2009, 09:57:46 PM
I`m not affraid Key :) I`m experienced with earlier pictures
Not only  you... Not only you... ;)

My motto for the time until I see this movie:
Have hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed