Fantastic Four 2

Started by Darkness, Dec 27, 2006, 11:51:28 AM

Author
Fantastic Four 2 (Read 14,044 times)

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Just saw it, i was expecting more, but it is a good movie.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Silver Surfer was the best thing about the movie.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I loved it.

When we see the inside of Galactus, there is a flaming helmet shape.
The cloud, and its other victims, was done well.

Doom rocked. His fight scene rocked.
When the guy got blown up, I was thinking... why is this PG?

The ending made no sense.

POSSIBLE SPOILER

So, if he wanted to, Silvy could have killed Galactus whenever he wanted?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I cannot believe I am saying this, I actually enjoyed the movie, do not tell me how, but this movie was actually good. The burning mass of Galactus was what made me forgive their decision to make him a damn cloud, Galactus was even referred as a "HE", and i think i did see eyes, when th Surfer was getting close to him. Hopefully when they do the Sufer movie, they will at least do something to make Galactus look like the humanoid Galactus, cause in the comics Galactus is seen differently to most planets that he comes to devour, who's to say that in one other planet he nis not seen as a humanoid type of giant.

And yes, I agree that the ending was like "huh?" If the Sufer did that, what was stopping him from "killing" Galactus in the first place?

ElderPredator

Who's seen Fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer is it good?

Cellien

Cellien

Without Silver Surfer, this movie would have totally sucked.  That said, I liked it better than Spidey 3 :\

Darkness

Darkness

Well, I've seen it at last. I liked it, will be getting the DVD when it comes out. There were a few scenes that were a little silly. There were a couple of funny jokes. Effects were great. Kinda thought the ending was too rushed. If the Silver Surfer could have destroyed Galactus at any time, why didn't he before? And how did he do it? I thought the film was way too short too. Shame there wasn't more action scenes with the Surfer.

I didn't like Jessica Alba's hair or blue contacts either.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I finally saw it and i thought it was great, like Cellien said it was a lot better than Spiderman 3.

Trioxide

Trioxide

Could someone please tell me all about Frankie Raye ?

What scenes she appears in, Johnny and Raye a couple, etc.... ?

Thanks!    :D

>:(

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

She's in the army and Johnny likes her.

In the comics, she replaces the Silver Surfer as Nova.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed