Black Super Predator?

Started by vortep, Sep 30, 2009, 07:05:09 PM

Author
Black Super Predator? (Read 213,545 times)

Hollowhero

Hollowhero

Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 06, 2010, 09:49:08 PM
Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 06, 2010, 09:28:55 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jan 06, 2010, 09:07:00 AM
Did some re-coloring! Still your work :D

hey, not bad. ;)  i never had anyone do something like that to my art.  thanks.

and to you two guys having the argument about the skulls.....who said that Bad Blood is in a jungle?

Predators home world is a jungle planet is it not?

Also for the recoloring... Needs more armor...

i Thought the predators homeworld was an arid dry desert like place? not sure where i got that from so i might be wrong

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Hollowhero on Jan 08, 2010, 09:43:56 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jan 06, 2010, 09:49:08 PM
Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 06, 2010, 09:28:55 PM
Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jan 06, 2010, 09:07:00 AM
Did some re-coloring! Still your work :D

hey, not bad. ;)  i never had anyone do something like that to my art.  thanks.

and to you two guys having the argument about the skulls.....who said that Bad Blood is in a jungle?

Predators home world is a jungle planet is it not?

Also for the recoloring... Needs more armor...

i Thought the predators homeworld was an arid dry desert like place? not sure where i got that from so i might be wrong

Or them planet has heterogeneous climat, this same way like Earth. Maybe hotter, a bit different, but I really doubt that all planet has this same climat, vegetation etc.  ;)
It all depends which piece of home world we'll see.

BTW great work, Requiem. :)

Requiem28

Requiem28

already posted this pic on my art thread and the set pics one, but heres my BSP unmasked...

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jan 18, 2010, 12:42:28 AM
already posted this pic on my art thread and the set pics one, but heres my BSP unmasked...

That's fantastic, i bow down to you sir!

(He is gorgeous, very sexy!....i kid i kid) ;)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

any one got a picture of the real black predator?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: shakermakerman on Jan 24, 2010, 12:18:18 AM

If there was a picture, you would have seen it.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jan 24, 2010, 12:34:49 AM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Jan 24, 2010, 12:18:18 AM

If there was a picture, you would have seen it.
not really iv not been on for a while (forum),, and it will be a good while when im back...

Pred fan 83

Pred fan 83

i like the idea of black super pred's... it will give you the idea of wow there is even a predator that's more bada** than the orignal that arnold fought. which is pretty awsome in a way, Not to mention we get to see a massive fight between the orignal and the super you can't get any better than that. For once we will get to see the awsome power between the preds and show what they can really do... because we have already seen what they can do to a human from the first pred where arnold at a hand to hand combat got his *ss kicked...

Master

Master

This is image of SP I made some time ago after I`ve read the script for first time. I`m not sure that I should have post it, but f**k it. Enjoy! ;D

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: Pred fan 83 on Jan 25, 2010, 03:45:53 PM
i like the idea of black super pred's... it will give you the idea of wow there is even a predator that's more bada** than the orignal that arnold fought. which is pretty awsome in a way.

Not really, it's actually redundant. Arnold was already completely physically outmatched against a regular Predator, so what's the point of a Predator that's even stronger? Being more ruthless, using more brutal hunting tactics, just overall showing a different behaviour from what we've seen before? That's something different and interesting to see. Being taller, stronger, faster? Pointless since the original Predator was already a badass.

Dark Jester

Dark Jester

Quote from: Master on Mar 17, 2010, 02:18:50 PM
This is image of SP I made some time ago after I`ve read the script for first time. I`m not sure that I should have post it, but f**k it. Enjoy! ;D

That looks freaky (in a good way). Although, you should bulk it up a bit more since the new Preds are meant to be more muscular right?

Killa

Killa

Quote from: Dusk on Mar 17, 2010, 05:11:03 PM
Quote from: Pred fan 83 on Jan 25, 2010, 03:45:53 PM
i like the idea of black super pred's... it will give you the idea of wow there is even a predator that's more bada** than the orignal that arnold fought. which is pretty awsome in a way.

Not really, it's actually redundant. Arnold was already completely physically outmatched against a regular Predator, so what's the point of a Predator that's even stronger? Being more ruthless, using more brutal hunting tactics, just overall showing a different behaviour from what we've seen before? That's something different and interesting to see. Being taller, stronger, faster? Pointless since the original Predator was already a badass.
This time you're dealing with the most deadliest people on earth. Have you ever played games online ? I thought I was good, but there were gamers playing godlike and win every f**kin' time when I challenged them !

For you it seems almost impossible to fight these preds. But you must not underestimate humans strength which is not physical, but in this case, especially for this movie the most powerful weapon: the mind. Just look at Adrien Brody.

How do you think he wil win this game ?

Dusk

Dusk

Of course it's the bloody mind. That's how Dutch won, that's probably how most humans will win against a Predator. So it changes nothing about my statement that a stronger Predator is redundant. RR wants to show a different Predator? Then he should show one that's even more cunning. I already like that he shows how different they are in their hunting tactics.

Master

Master

Both preds in P1 and 2 were defeated only because humans were lucky ;)

dallevalle

dallevalle

Quote from: Master on Mar 17, 2010, 06:02:30 PM
Both preds in P1 and 2 were defeated only because humans were lucky ;)

well in arnolds case abit of luck but also skills if he dident have the skills he would never have been able to make the trap to not kill it but wound it that badly

with harrigan  the predator wasent as skilled as anytime second pussyface lost his arm got shot multiple times in the stormach ( i know he closed his own wounds BUt still it gotta hurt xD) and in the end pussyface gave harrigan a opening and he took it. in harrigans case that was pure luck that the predator wasent as skilled like anytime ( becuse im pretty sure if it was anytime in the city then the ending could have been alot diffrend) :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed