Possible Poster and Name (May be fake)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Sep 07, 2009, 02:20:20 PM

Author
Possible Poster and Name (May be fake) (Read 6,894 times)

Nightmare Asylum

This is probably fake, but here is the news. http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/315666/ridley_scott_alien_prequel_has_official_title_and_first_teaser_posters.html The movie is supposebly named Alien Origins and this shows a poster.

Mr. Domino

I can't imagine those being real. For one thing, the title itself just sounds beyond cheesy. You'd think Ridley would balk. Also, the whole using both fonts thing...the Aliens font looks even looks pasted in on the first poster.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I know. I'm quite hesitant about posting these on the front page due to the...well...shitness of them. Gonna try and get them confirmed with Fox first.

Edit: Turns out Fox PR is currently unavailable and we will have to wait until Wednesday.

Johnny Handsome

Looks fake to me.

Xhan

The concept might be real, but every element of the actual product itself is stock.

shinigami

They did even start filming so i doubt that any type of posters would be released at the time. So most likely it's fake.  :-\  But nice try dude to the one who made them.  :P

Vader the White

Wow, those look like someone just spent a couple of days on Photoshop for a fan poster.
And wow, it's been over a year and a half since I last posted here.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: shinigami on Sep 07, 2009, 03:54:28 PM
They did even start filming so i doubt that any type of posters would be released at the time. So most likely it's fake.  :-\  But nice try dude to the one who made them.  :P

Wasn't the first AVP teaser trailer released before filming started? But yeah, I think they are fake. Just figured I would post them here.

Takhen

The origins font of the second poster is a Bee font imitation. Fox would use the authentic.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The poster looks like something you would see on fantast novels, it pretty nice looking and the title is ok (if it is real).

RoaryUK

Hmmm... I'm happy enough about the title but NO WAY is that the teaser LMAO

Sabres21768

This is so fake it's ridiculous.

Whoever put this together used two different versions of the Alien egg.  ::)

I see an original ALIEN version and an A:R version in that photoshopped piece o' crap.

XenoVC

eh...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

For a teaser poster, I don't feel particularly teased. Fox would most likely use one text font then two, and I notice they used one of the eggs from AVP in the poster (Maybe it's A:R?).

locusta

FAke and in my opinion totally off the real course...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed