Inception

Started by That Yellow Alien, Aug 24, 2009, 06:37:46 PM

Author
Inception (Read 26,940 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

It can, and it probably is, but i don't know, nothing in the marketing departement convinced me to go see this movie. Nolan isnt a reason, but on the other hand, de Caprio is a reason to not go see it.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 18, 2010, 12:46:46 PM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jul 18, 2010, 05:55:14 AM
H.O.L.Y.

S.H.I.T.
Wow, that bad?

In your dreams.

I think I have a new favorite movie now.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Does it have a weird effect on people, I have heard it does?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

What do you mean, like it confuses people?

I know for me, it felt like I was dreaming watching it.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Jul 18, 2010, 04:23:22 PM
It can, and it probably is, but i don't know, nothing in the marketing departement convinced me to go see this movie. Nolan isnt a reason, but on the other hand, de Caprio is a reason to not go see it.

Dicaprio is a reason to not see it? Why? When you look back at his career most of his movies have been good solid movies where he puts in a great performance. The only reason I feel people hate on him is simply because they cant get Titanic out of their heads and they think of him as some sort of soppy actor that the ladies love. Which is of course total, utter bollocks when you look at the films he's made since then.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

It doesn't matter who's in it, the movie is just one giant mindf**k in the best possible way.

Now that being said, there isn't one bad performance in it.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteDicaprio is a reason to not see it? Why?
Because i don't like him and i don't care for his movies, that's why.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Keg on Jul 18, 2010, 04:47:08 PMDicaprio is a reason to not see it? Why? When you look back at his career most of his movies have been good solid movies where he puts in a great performance. The only reason I feel people hate on him is simply because they cant get Titanic out of their heads and they think of him as some sort of soppy actor that the ladies love. Which is of course total, utter bollocks when you look at the films he's made since then.

He wasn't exactly bad in Titanic either.

First Blood

First Blood

I thought he was fantastic in Blood Diamond and Body of Lies...

severen76

severen76

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 18, 2010, 06:17:48 PM

You're right. I think he's better in Blood Diamond, but that might just be because BD is the better film.

[Alpha]Frost

[Alpha]Frost

I really want to watch it again lol. Could care less about Predators right now.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Quote from: [Alpha]Frost on Jul 18, 2010, 06:56:37 PM
I really want to watch it again lol. Could care less about Predators right now.

Haha, I'm with you there. IMO, Inception makes Predators feel like someone's student project. And that's coming from someone who thought Predators was an okay movie.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: First Blood on Jul 18, 2010, 06:17:48 PM

He was fantastic in What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Romeo + Juliet, Titanic, The Beach, Gangs of New York, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Body of Lies, Shutter Island and i'm willing to bet hes great in Inception too. Why somebody would take a dislike to him enough to not watch his movies is beyond me. The majority of his movies have turned out to be nothing short of brilliant and he has a proven track record that alot of actors would die for (Nicolas Cage anyone? We know he can act, but he doesnt half appear in some stinkers before a good one comes along).

For me if a film has Dicaprio in it, its probably going to peak my interest simply because ive immensely enjoyed so many movies he has been involved in.

Undeadite

Undeadite

Blew TDK out of the water, and I'm so thankful for it lol.

The more I think about it, the more I need to see it again.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed