MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,200,369 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Tell you what, if @Local Trouble will change his avatar to Ehrenreich Solo, then I will pledge to change my avatar to Damon Half-helmet.

Kradan

Kradan

And I will change my avatar to a pic of Vladimir Putin!

Spoiler
... maybe
[close]

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 24, 2022, 11:26:35 AMAnd I will change my avatar to a pic of Vladimir Putin!

Spoiler
... maybe
[close]

HEAR! HEAR!

I've got one ready for you:  ;D

ace3g

ace3g

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

My youngest son loved the first two 'GOTG' movies, and one of the best things about seeing them in the cinema with him was getting to hear the great song selections blaring out on the sound system.

Sadly, he passed away before getting to see this third entry, and knowing that 'Do You Realize?' by The Flaming Lips was used for the recent Comic Con preview teaser was a very bittersweet moment for me.

A heartfelt little ditty with the profoundest of lyrics which deserves the renewed attention it's going to get.  And one which will make for a wonderful addition to the trilogy's overall mix if it's included.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

My deepest sympathies Jonesy.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really pleased to see this actually announced! Now the anticipation for who they actually cast as the main Mr Fantastic.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Ironheart got spoiled by Funko POP toys, of all things.

Spoiler
Based on the merchandise for Wakanda Forever, Ironheart will debut in that movie with her Mark 1 armor
[close]

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Looks better and better.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 25, 2022, 08:03:43 AMReally pleased to see this actually announced! Now the anticipation for who they actually cast as the main Mr Fantastic.
I wonder if they are angling for
Spoiler
John Krasinski and Emily Blunt as Sue Storm
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

I mean, we see the heart in the trailer anyway.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's the dream. But some comments made around that appearance made it sound like it wasn't a guarantee for this.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Love the fourth wall break.  Looks like a fun series!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 25, 2022, 11:02:34 AMI mean, wee see the heart in the trailer anyway.
I must have missed that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed