Obi-Wan Kenobi
5 (33.3%)
Qui-Gon Jinn
3 (20%)
Yoda
3 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author
Who's your favorite Jedi? (Read 2,530 times)

Alien Drone 531

Alien Drone 531

Just wondering who you think is the best Jedi. Personally I think  the best Jedi and the Best Character.  ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Fitzley

Fitzley

Concur.

SM

SM

OB1

Dachande

Dachande

Kit Fisto he's the only jedi to be in two different film franchises

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Obi Wan would have owned Luke in his day.

But Luke is number 2 to me.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Chuck Norris

That Yellow Alien

Why do so many fans like this "Kit Fisto" guy? He doesn't do jack throughout the whole series. It's like Bobo Fett all over again.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Bobo Fett?

>:(

You anger me.

Fisto is popular in all of the comics.

That Yellow Alien

I wasn't saying Boba Fett is a bad character, it's just the same case as Kit Fisto. All Boba Fett did was stand around in both sequels he was in, yet everyone went crazy over him. He is cool and should have been given more to do. I might get flamed for saying this, but he was killed by a blind guy... :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

He is the one anti-hero/badguy...to ever answer back at Vader

Nychus

Nychus

Quote from: YELLOW_ALIEN on Jun 19, 2007, 03:03:46 AM
I wasn't saying Boba Fett is a bad character, it's just the same case as Kit Fisto. All Boba Fett did was stand around in both sequels he was in, yet everyone went crazy over him. He is cool and should have been given more to do. I might get flamed for saying this, but he was killed by a blind guy... :-\
Many assume that he wasn't actually killed in the Sarlacc, but you got a point about his whereabouts. Just a side character.

As for my favorite Jedi, the Obi Wan played by Alec Guinness. There's certain charm and wisdom in that character that I didn't see in his younger McGregor variation. Plus, he cuts off a troublemaker's hand in the pub and goes down like a badass at the climax in his slightly more believable saberfight with Vader.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed