1:6 "ALIEN" Nostromo corridor Dio

Started by Sabres21768, May 24, 2009, 05:31:24 AM

Author
1:6 "ALIEN" Nostromo corridor Dio (Read 36,163 times)

Sabres21768

Hey, let's keep this on track.

You guys take your discussion to another, more appropriate thread.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

nah.. no need. I done put my two cents on that anyways. I got my point across on NECAs and McFarlands figs. so yeah.

I have to say. now that I see the figure in with the dio. it looks quite Amazing.

Hey is that the RAH figure?

Sabres21768

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Jun 08, 2009, 07:07:11 AM
nah.. no need. I done put my two cents on that anyways. I got my point across on NECAs and McFarlands figs. so yeah.

I have to say. now that I see the figure in with the dio. it looks quite Amazing.

Hey is that the RAH figure?

Yep, that's the Medicom RAH Alien fig in there.

TITANOSAUR

looks great. I see you got it in the famous "Bent over" Pose. thats awsome. I'm using it as my Background.

Sabres21768

Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Jun 08, 2009, 07:38:36 PM
looks great. I see you got it in the famous "Bent over" Pose. thats awsome. I'm using it as my Background.

No, the "bent over" Alien is the MARMIT "B" Alien statue.

The Medicom Alien is the fist pic (standing/facing right).

TITANOSAUR

well I currently got my 18" Classics Alien in the pose. (don't ask me how. its hard to explain) atleast the best I could anyways. I'll post some pics sometime. yes?

what is that pose anyways? I seen it one time on a production pic (got it in my Photobucket album somewhere) I always thought it was a bent over pose. either way it looks completely gothic and bizzare. you did a better job getting the pose right with your Medicom Alien then I did with my 18" Classics Alien.

SM

SM

Wrong WY logo.

But otherwise completely sweet.

Sabres21768

Quote from: SM on Jun 10, 2009, 12:47:47 AM
Wrong WY logo.

But otherwise completely sweet.

Yes, I know...but don't care.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed