First AvP3 Screenshots!

Started by newbeing, Apr 22, 2009, 05:49:37 PM

Author
First AvP3 Screenshots! (Read 163,161 times)

The Demon

The Demon

I would like to say the Predator's wristblades are in a decent length. They're longer but not AvP long which is good. They had wristswords which looked ridiculous.

kvon17

kvon17

Anyone notice that the alien PoV screen shot (if that is what this is) doesn't have the glowy colored aura around the characters? Is Rebellion giving us a new vision mode for the aliens to use to track enemies? Are they nixing it all together? Hmmmmm...

Xhan

Xhan

Anyone notice none the vision modes have been shown?

kvon17

kvon17

Touché

Just posing a possible discussion, Xhan.

Xhan

Xhan

Which could easily be posited as "What do you think the visions modes will be like"..... which has actually been gone over a couple pages back, yes?

kvon17

kvon17

I suppose it has. but it was also a comment about a particular screen shot. So... meh.

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Guys, thanks for the LOL (on three preds and all). That made my day.  ;D

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

Quote from: The Demon on May 28, 2009, 01:10:48 AM
I would like to say the Predator's wristblades are in a decent length. They're longer but not AvP long which is good. They had wristswords which looked ridiculous.

Yet they look cheap and bulky, instead of tribal and leathal. Even AvP 99 had better wristblades. I really hope they have more to offer than just this one ADI-design.

Hart

Hart

Quote from: Space Voyager on May 28, 2009, 06:14:41 AM
Guys, thanks for the LOL (on three preds and all). That made my day.  ;D

You're welcome.

kvon: Maybe you have to switch to it now.. I dunno don't take my word for it considering what just happened.

I don't think that's a screenshot though seriously. If the camera jerks like that everytime I stab my tail it'll get annoying. Unless it's a finisher.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: kvon17 on May 28, 2009, 01:19:25 AM

Ohmygodlookatthatijustshitmypantsalittleagain!!

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I also laughed my ass of a bit at the whole three Predator things. I also laughed at Xhan's ... reaction to when someone said replacing Xenomorphs with humans in the Predator 2 scene would make sense. I mainly laughed because I was thinking the exact same thing as Xhan.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: skull-splitter on May 28, 2009, 06:45:09 AM
Quote from: The Demon on May 28, 2009, 01:10:48 AM

Yet they look cheap and bulky, instead of tribal and leathal. Even AvP 99 had better wristblades. I really hope they have more to offer than just this one ADI-design.

Given that they're mixing in ADI's Alien legs, don't expect too much. But I think they look lethal. I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end, that's for sure.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

The should still just use the original first two designs.

The Demon

The Demon

Agreed! and a "Runner"... lack of a better name.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

They do not even need different names it gives them more of a mysterious feel. Just make them like they were in the first three ALIEN films and I will be good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed