Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 915,859 times)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Stop moving the goal posts, damn it, I cried!

Ok, fine, you want a death in a mainstream Marvel/DC superhero comic book?

Spoiler
Gil in Hawkeye.
[close]

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Given the new Harper Row costume in Batman and Detective Comics... i'd say she's being positioned as the new Catwoman... :P Or Catgirl, maybe. :P (That's Harper at the bottom of the image)

Magegg

Magegg

Is Batman fighting that woman from Aquaman's The Others?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I remember they talked about killing off Batman for good until it was found out that Batman was send back in time after the events of Final Crisis. DC will likely find a way to bring back Catwoman.

First Blood

First Blood

Picked up the latest volume of The Walking Dead today.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Does anyone else love when your local comic shop workers recognize you and tell you what new stuff you personally might be interested in?  Or your known as the _________ fan.  I am loving the attention way to much.   

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I haven't found any comic stores in Israel, so I've been stuck using the Comix app. And I hear the comic store I loved in New York closed down... :(
I do enjoy going to comic stores. There's something fun about seeing the vast selection laid out in front of you, and browsing them along with likeminded people.

I'm all caught up on Locke and Key now. Sooooo so good.
And Ten Grand is pretty decent too.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I just finished The Walking Dead Volume 18: What Comes After. I know a lot of people were put off by this arc and by the character of Negan, but I'm enjoying it so far. Negan is certainly over-the-top, but I was able to buy into the character and now I actually find him to be quite interesting. He has some strange ways about him that I'm interested in seeing expanded on in Volume 19. I'm also really interested in finding out more about Ezekiel and his 'kingdom'.

The first volume of Thor: God of Thunder also came in. I'll be reading that after I finally sit down and read Volume 3 of JMS' Thor later this week.

First Blood

First Blood

Picked up Wolverine Omnibus by Jason Aaron off Amazon for $36 bucks. ;D

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 17, 2013, 06:34:39 PM
I just finished The Walking Dead Volume 18: What Comes After. I know a lot of people were put off by this arc and by the character of Negan, but I'm enjoying it so far. Negan is certainly over-the-top, but I was able to buy into the character and now I actually find him to be quite interesting. He has some strange ways about him that I'm interested in seeing expanded on in Volume 19. I'm also really interested in finding out more about Ezekiel and his 'kingdom'.

Can't wait to dig into that.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Jun 17, 2013, 06:37:43 PMPicked up Wolverine Omnibus by Jason Aaron off Amazon for $36 bucks. ;D

Excellent choice. Sounds like a bargain. :)

I really need to pick up some comics this month as well, it's been too long since I've read anything. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

Aye loved what he did with Ghost Rider (thanks for talking me into that Omnibus many moons ago) ...so I am looking forward to seeing what he does with Logan. :)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

So, next week's Hawkeye is from the POV of Pizza Dog.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

X-Files Season 10 - Issue 1.

I was so worried that I wasn't going to like it, but the issue turned out great once shit hit the fan. There's a lot of promise for this story arc and I really hope it blows me away, because this could all go to shit real fast.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 19, 2013, 07:52:32 PM
X-Files Season 10 - Issue 1.

I was so worried that I wasn't going to like it, but the issue turned out great once shit hit the fan. There's a lot of promise for this story arc and I really hope it blows me away, because this could all go to shit real fast.
More or less how I feel. Can't wait for the next issue.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed