Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 910,951 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Aeus on Apr 17, 2011, 09:23:13 PM
Just to make it clear I think that Jeremy Bulloch is and always will be the only voice for the Fett man, and as for his face, well read Twin Engines and you'll see.

*cough*actuallyJasonWingreendidthevoice*cough*butdon'tworryaboutitbruvva*cough*staygolden

Spoiler
THIS IS MY FACE

f**k yea
[close]

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 17, 2011, 09:27:31 PM
Quote from: Aeus on Apr 17, 2011, 09:23:13 PM
Just to make it clear I think that Jeremy Bulloch is and always will be the only voice for the Fett man, and as for his face, well read Twin Engines and you'll see.

*cough*actuallyJasonWingreendidthevoice*cough*butdon'tworryaboutitbruvva*cough*staygolden

Madness. I did not know this. Well that guy then, he sounds awesome.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Funny story about that. Jeremy Bulloch was still delivering the lines inside the helmet so they could sync the dubbing, but in the scene where he tells the airport hostess dude to 'put Captain Solo in the cargo hold', he flubbed his line: what Bulloch is actually saying in that shot is 'put Captain Cargo in the solo hold'.

Still makes me chuckle.  :laugh:

Aeus

Aeus

And now I can never watch Empire Strikes Back again.

That's all I'm gonna think when he says that line now.  :D

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I actually really enjoyed Blood Ties. The art was beautiful, and the story was, if not the greatest ever, still very serviceable. I never read the old 90s Fett stuff, simply because I can't stand Kennedy's art. The only SW books I read that he did were the Dark Empire trilogy.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 17, 2011, 09:43:23 PM
That's nothing, man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSm9DDxQv8E#

Hah, I've seen this before. It gets me every time.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Apr 17, 2011, 09:45:07 PM
I actually really enjoyed Blood Ties. The art was beautiful, and the story was, if not the greatest ever, still very serviceable. I never read the old 90s Fett stuff, simply because I can't stand Kennedy's art. The only SW books I read that he did were the Dark Empire trilogy.

I get how Kennedy could be an acquired taste. Personally, I think he had one of the most interesting and fitting takes on Star Wars of any artist who ever worked on the comics. His Boba Fett was superb. But he was pretty far out there.

I'm not such a fan of the newer art styles. Either they look like a photograph with heavy 'shopping or the 21st century equivalent of a four-colour comic strip - overly moody vs zero atmosphere. But to each their own.

Aeus

Aeus

Out of interest, who's your favourite comic book artist?

Huol

Huol

you first!

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: Aeus on Apr 17, 2011, 10:35:18 PM

Andy and Adam Kubert. The highest payed comic book artists in the biz..

How often does the Predator look like this in the comics?

Huol

Huol

dat anatomy hoo lawdy

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on Apr 17, 2011, 11:02:05 PM
you first!

David Mazzucchelli.

Your turn...

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Aeus on Apr 17, 2011, 10:35:18 PM

Moebius, by far.

Huol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed