Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 911,405 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I don't get it. Marvel's actually been putting out some really good titles as part of their Now line... why not just do more of that stuff? Do we need every Marvel event ever to be retold in one summer?

Where's my Doctor Strange solo comic with Emma Rios art, dammit?

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: First Blood on Oct 22, 2014, 03:25:55 PM
Miles Morales isn't Peter Parker though.
Turns out Miles is gonna stop being Spider-Man on his title, now he's gonna be "flying Super S.H.I.E.L.D. agent":

Shasvre

Shasvre

So, I just read Hawkeye vs. Deadpool... :D

First Blood

First Blood

:laugh:

Batman Zero Year - Dark City arrived today. 8)

Huol

Huol

f**king hell Grant

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Thank the lorf the issue is already out, ima go read it now.

First Blood

First Blood

wat book

Huol

Huol

Multiversity

Magegg

Magegg

I just bought this en espaƱol.

:D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That's easily in the top five Batman stories of all time. 8)

Magegg

Magegg

I had read it like 7 years ago, while in college (God, I feel so old) along with Dark Victory, so I reminded them more as a whole.

Now that I'm flipping the pages, kind of disappointed this is not the tome with Solomon Grundy, Scarecrow and the other colorful guys  :/

Whatever, there's a big chance DV will be released next year here in Mexico.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Solomon Grundy and Scarecrow are in it, just in small roles. Most of the rogues gallery is in it for short bursts.

Magegg

Magegg

Shazam could have the wisdom of Solomon Grundy?  :o

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

QuoteOriginally there was meant to be a third film, Batman Triumphant, which Joel Schumacher was signed on to direct, but it was cancelled after the poor reaction to Batman And Robin.

And that was that. Until next year.

Because Bleeding Cool has been told that Joel Schumacher is writing a twelve issue Batman comic, currently being drawn by Dustin Nguyen, which will revisit his intentions for the three films, or which two were made. Rewritten from scratch and telling one story, this will contain his original vision for the movies.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/24/joel-schumacher-to-revisit-batman-forever-batman-robin-and-batman-triumphant-in-year-long-comic-with-dustin-nguyen/

f**k it, I'm down for this.

Magegg

Magegg

I will read that :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed