No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 916,316 times)

Huol

Huol

I'm running out of room for comics.

I require more shelves!

I still haven't found a place to put 300. The thing is so oddly shaped.

Aeus

Aeus

All GN's or single issues?

Huol

Huol

GNs.

A couple single issues but they're years old.

No lcs does this ;-;

Shasvre

Shasvre

Got this one in the mail the other day.

I haven't read much GL before, but this was great. And the scene where Hal Jordan was fully resurrected... wow, that was epic. :o

Spoiler
I loved it when Hal knocked out Batman, that asshole had it coming. ;D
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

I am currently reading Daredevil: Born Again which takes place after the Bullseye, Elektra run. This is another Frank Miller storyline, and it is fantastic. It's not your typical DD story. Matt Murdock loses his job, home, and almost dies. The Kingpin finds out his secret identity and makes his life a living hell. Not by going after DD but going after Murdock himself. A truly great story by Miller.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Huol on May 19, 2010, 05:56:52 PM
GNs.

A couple single issues but they're years old.

No lcs does this ;-;

Yeah I stopped getting single issues a while back. I still get Daredevil from my local, but not really anything else. I do have an enormous collection of single issues though, largely all Spider-Man related, but nowadays it's all GNs or downloads.

Quote from: Shasvre on May 19, 2010, 08:44:46 PM
Got this one in the mail the other day.

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2379/222sre.jpg

I haven't read much GL before, but this was great. And the scene where Hal Jordan was fully resurrected... wow, that was epic. :o

Spoiler
[close]

I decided never to buy Absolute editions after I got my Watchmen one. Why? Because I found that I never wanted to touch it for fear that I might do some damage to such an awesome thing. I'm pretty sure it's still in the Forbidden Planet box it came in. It does help that it doesn't fit on my shelf (all my DD omnis barely do) because it's so goddamn big, so there's no temptation to get it out.

That being said...Ever time I see an Absolute Edition: Kingdom Come, I get a strong temptation to add another to my collection.  :D

Quote from: First Blood on May 19, 2010, 09:21:21 PM
I am currently reading Daredevil: Born Again which takes place after the Bullseye, Elektra run. This is another Frank Miller storyline, and it is fantastic. It's not your typical DD story. Matt Murdock loses his job, home, and almost dies. The Kingpin finds out his secret identity and makes his life a living hell. Not by going after DD but going after Murdock himself. A truly great story by Miller.

It's the definitive Daredevil story. Miller perfectly de-constructs, then rebuilds the character of Matt Murdock, but not without pausing to give America some shit before the last page turns.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Shasvre on May 19, 2010, 08:44:46 PM
Spoiler
[close]

I love that part.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That shouldn't even be possible, he's freakin' Batman!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 20, 2010, 04:16:36 PMThat shouldn't even be possible, he's freakin' Batman!

One punch was all it took. ;)

Spoiler
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Was this by any chance a "jab" at that one time that Batman knocked out Guy Gardner many, many moons ago?

That picture I call total BS on, but once you see Cyclops beating Batman, then anything is possible.

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Quote from: Huol on May 19, 2010, 04:19:18 PM
I still haven't found a place to put 300. The thing is so oddly shaped.

I have the same problem.

That book is just a problem child.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 20, 2010, 05:50:54 PMThat picture I call total BS on, but once you see Cyclops beating Batman, then anything is possible.

Why? Green Lantern is a universal police with super powers. He should be able to take out Batman anytime he wish.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Like chuck norris facts, I take Batman in the same light.  :)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on May 20, 2010, 05:55:43 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 20, 2010, 05:50:54 PMThat picture I call total BS on, but once you see Cyclops beating Batman, then anything is possible.

Why? Green Lantern is a universal police with super powers. He should be able to take out Batman anytime he wish.

Don't f**k with Hal, pure and simple. Even if you're The Batman.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed