Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 916,994 times)

Aeus

Aeus

I'm not wrong.

I've probably read more Iron Man than anyone on this website. I'm not saying he's bad or anything...but he's just not as good a character as Batman. Not even close.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just a general question here. What would you guys say is the best story arc for each and every one of your favorite characters?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 12, 2011, 04:40:24 PM
Just a general question here. What would you guys say is the best story arc for each and every one of your favorite characters?

Deadpool - Joe Kelly's run, Issues 1-33, from 1997.

Aeus

Aeus

Superman - All Star

Batman - The Dark Knight Returns

Daredevil - Born Again

Captain America - Man out of Time

Spider-Man - Blue

Punisher - Tyger

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 12, 2011, 04:44:51 PMDeadpool - Joe Kelly's run, Issues 1-33, from 1997.

It's been a while, but I think I've read some issues of that run. Good stuff as far as I can remember.

Quote from: Aeus on Jul 12, 2011, 04:45:44 PMSpider-Man - Blue

Punisher - Tyger

Haven't read these two, gonna look them up.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Rick Grimes - Issue 1+ :P

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 12, 2011, 04:40:24 PM

Hulk - Gray
Fantastic Four - Coming of Galactus
The Punisher - Born or Welcome Back Frank
Daredevil - Born Again
Batman- Year One
Superman- Death of Superman
Green Lantern- Rebirth

Quote from: Laufey on Jul 12, 2011, 02:24:53 PM

While I do love a classic superhero like Superman, most of the characters that I like are from Marvel. Not to mention that the line between good and evil are for the most of the time very clear in DC, while Marvel has more of a grey scale. That makes most of heroes more interesting in my opinion.

Villains: Marvel

I can't really think of any DC villain that I've really liked so far. I mean, there are plenty of good ones in DC, but no one that really captured me the way that the Marvel villains has. Magneto, Loki and some of the Spider-Man villains (Venom, Hobgoblin, Kraven, Lizard) being my favorites.

Games: Marvel

I admit, this isn't really my thing, seeing as how I'm not much of a gamer. I really liked The Avengers and X-Men for Sega Genesis though. Ultimate Spider-Man was also pretty cool and I really liked Spider-Man (2000) as well.

TV: DC

Well, this was easy. DC has some amazing animated shows, like Batman and Superman. I also loved Lois & Clark as a kid. It's been a while since I saw it though, so I don't know if it still holds up as well. Marvel has some good shows as well, a favorite being The Spectacular Spider-Man.

Movies: Marvel

DC has some great movies as well (Batman Begins, V for Vendetta, Superman, Batman '89), but Marvel is unique with their MCU. Every part of it has been good so far and even before that Marvel had some really good movies (Punisher, Spider-Man, X-Men, Blade II).

*claps*

Yeees.  :)

Aeus

Shasvre

Shasvre

Just bought this. :)

Aeus

Aeus

That's a great book.

First Blood

First Blood

Ross is the man.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just read Captain America: The Chosen by David Morrell (author of First Blood). It was definitely not what I expected it to be, a very different story I must say. I enjoyed it though and it really showed of how Cap inspires people to better themself and fight against the odds.

Anyone else read this?

Aeus

Aeus

Yeah. It's a hoot.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

So volume 14 of The Walking Dead came in today. Oh my God...

Spoiler
I already knew that Morgan would die after I read a spoiler, but still, I felt really bad. And that conversation with him and Carl, about ben and Duane, that was amazing. Easily my favorite scene in the entire volume.

And that ending...My God, that ending...I can not wait for volume 15. Honestly, I believed that at some point in the series, Rick would die, and Carl would become the main character. I have no idea if Carl lives or not after this volume, as I am complete unspoiled for anything after this volume (and I plan to stay that way), but now, I'm not so sure about that any more...I'm just not sure.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed