Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 916,104 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 28, 2011, 08:42:08 PM
Got some nice stuff for my birthday today, got the five omnibus Straczynski run on The Amazing Spider-Man and Deadpool Corps Volume 1 by Victor Gishcler (hopefully better than Way :D).

Happy birthday. :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Thanks, Laufey. :)

First Blood

First Blood

Happy Birthday PBA.  :)

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 28, 2011, 08:42:08 PM
Got some nice stuff for my birthday today, got the five omnibus Straczynski run on The Amazing Spider-Man and Deadpool Corps Volume 1 by Victor Gishcler (hopefully better than Way :D).

Enjoy.

QuoteFans to Protest DC Relaunch at SDCC
Originally reported by ComicBook.com from a Facebook post organizing the event, a group of fans are planning to protest DC's upcoming September relaunch by... walking. I'm fairly certain they'd be walking a lot anyway, seeing as it's a sizable convention, but it's different because they'll be walking in protest.

The Facebook post reads, "Are you utterly baffled, disappointed and just ANGRY to see how DC ruins your favorite character's design and wipes decades of comic history out of the mainstream universe? Well, you're not alone! And why not make some noise at the biggest pop-culture event this year, where creators, artists and writers appear in person - show them how fans - the fans of the classic characters, the (nevertheless slightly changing) designs, the character's history and personality - really feel about it!"

If you are planning on joining this farce, I've got a tip for you. These wheels are in motion. Walking across the convention center on one of the busiest days of the show won't do much for you. The only way to show DC that you're not fans of what they're doing is to not buy the books.

While I think fans have every right to voice their opinions on the matter, do you really want to waste your time (not to mention money) fruitlessly marching around for an hour? I didn't think so. Vote with your money, not protest walks. And besides, if you're just trying to scratch that protest itch, I'm sure there's something more worthwhile to rally against.

So if you're attending the convention and are at a loss for something to do on Saturday from 2-3 PM, ask me. Because anything is better than this.
- IGN

:laugh: i cant stop laughing!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Who the hell thought this was a good idea? :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

The Punisher and Wesley Gibson in one book? Count me- oh, wait. It's Eminem.

Aeus

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Shasvre

Shasvre

First look at the Captain America and Thor tie-ins. Looks good. :)

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/joshw24/news/?a=40774

looking great! i hope they collect them into a trade.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Superman, Herald of Galactus. ;D

Also...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed