Do you read comic books?

Yes, all the time
No, never ever
Sometimes, here and there
Author
Comic Book Readers (Read 915,252 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

And that character ends up meeting the Carnage symbiote at the end.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 22, 2010, 07:09:31 PM
And that character ends up meeting the Carnage symbiote at the end.

I wish it would happen.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

With that, I think it's pretty obvious who the new Carnage is going to be, since months back we were told it was going to be a female character, so yeah.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 22, 2010, 07:13:06 PM
With that, I think it's pretty obvious who the new Carnage is going to be, since months back we were told it was going to be a female character, so yeah.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just read The Walking Dead #78.

Spoiler
It looks like Rick is in charge. :)
[close]

Daken

Daken

Whatever happend to Toxin? Anyone remember him? I read the last mini series an haven't seen him since. He is the offspring of Carnage.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Huol on Oct 22, 2010, 11:45:31 PMhttp://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/10/22/death-arrives-in-the-pages-of-action-comics/

That was unexpected, but it looks fun. :)

Edit: Has anyone read Superman: Earth One yet? I'm still waiting for my copy, but it's getting great reviews from most places. :)

Edit 2: I just finished The Marvels Project, by Ed Brubaker, and it was great. It tells the story of some of the early Marvel heroes, like Angel, Human Torch, Namor and Captain America. It reminded me very much of Alex Ross' Marvels. Great story and I really liked the art as well. :)

Has anyone else read this? What did you think?

is the marvels project out in trade yet? when i first heard about it i really wanted it, but forgot about it, until now.

Shasvre

Shasvre

It has been released in hardcover. The paperback version will be released on November 17.

ooh thanks shas *pre orders*

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just ordered Batman: Long Shadows. This is the first I will be reading with Dick Grayson as Batman (apart from some Blackest Night issues) and it looks great. Has anyone here read it? Opinions? :)

Daken

Daken

I loved Batman up until they killed him off. Then I just got bored an stopped picking it up.  :-\

Shasvre

Shasvre

I just read the first volume (six issues) of Batman - The Widening Gyre by Kevin Smith. The story centers around the return of one of Bruce Wayne's old girlfriends, Silver St. Cloud. and the appearance of a new masked crime fighter in Gotham, called Baphomet. The story was pretty good and ended in a thrilling cliffhanger. The art looked nice and Kevin Smith added a nice sense of humor.

I would rate it 8/10. :)

Has anyone else read it? The hardcover will be released on December 14.

*Sits down and awaits the inevitable negative response from Batman fans.*

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Shasvre on Oct 31, 2010, 08:17:23 PM
I just read the first volume (six issues) of Batman - The Widening Gyre by Kevin Smith. The story centers around the return of one of Bruce Wayne's old girlfriends, Silver St. Cloud. and the appearance of a new masked crime fighter in Gotham, called Baphomet. The story was pretty good and ended in a thrilling cliffhanger. The art looked nice and Kevin Smith added a nice sense of humor.

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6746/30621888.jpg

I would rate it 8/10. :)

Has anyone else read it? The hardcover will be released on December 14.

*Sits down and awaits the inevitable negative response from Batman fans.*

You shouldn't be allowed to read Batman comics.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed