Are these Alien comic stories in the Omnibus series or avalible in the US?

Started by xeno_alpha_07, Mar 05, 2009, 05:41:22 PM

Author
Are these Alien comic stories in the Omnibus series or avalible in the US? (Read 1,287 times)

xeno_alpha_07

Was reading about the Aliens Omnibus Vol 5 graphic novel which noted it contained the one shit story 'Aliens: Cargo' which was realsed on the Aliens UK trident comics.  Theres also 2 other stories in the UK comics that i couldnt find on the other Omnibus Volumes.  Also where these stories released in the US?

Ones called 'Aliens: Crusade'

QuotePost Eathwar, and a team of Minecorp's hi-tech mercenaries has been sent to investigate why the city of London was spared the global Alien infestation.  Unfortunatly, they run across a local, high territorial tribe who take them prisoner.  One of the seers in this tribe, Rani, relates to her captives her fears that the monsters do stalk the city, but there has been no proof, and the rest of her tribes people consider her deluded...But there are very real dangers at hand, as some of the villagers are abduted and taken to a cathederal, where they are left with the Atchbishop, who harbours a bloodychamber of horrors within the temples's locked towers.  The priest is nurturing an Alien Queen and her growing brood on human sacrifices, in the foolish belief that he can keep the evll contained within the cathedral's walls.

The second Story is called 'Aliens: Alien'

QuoteA Primative planet, many light years from Earth, if terriorised by the mysterious Night Reaper.  The men of the village return from a foraging expedition to find that an entire family has been slaughterd.  Ar'jum, the leader of the expedition, cajoles the frightend villagers into forming a hunting party to rid them of the treat of the Night Reaper once and for all...

Aliens: Alien was never fully released as Trident comics went bankrupt.  I dont have a scanner otherwise id show you a page of each story.

vikingspawn

Do you have the names of the creative teams on those stories?

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: vikingspawn on Mar 05, 2009, 06:54:25 PM
Do you have the names of the creative teams on those stories?

Yeah forgot to add them.

Aliens: Crusade:
Story By: Micheal Cook.
Art by: Christian Gorney.
Lettering By: Woodrow Pheonix

Alienss: Alien:
Story by: John Arcudi.
Art by: Paul Mendoza
Colouring by: James Sinclair
Lettering By: Vickie Williams

Xenomrph

I've never heard of Crusade, but the other two were available in the "Dark Horse Comics" anthology series. I don't know if they were reprinted in any omnibuses.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 05, 2009, 07:06:44 PM
I've never heard of Crusade, but the other two were available in the "Dark Horse Comics" anthology series. I don't know if they were reprinted in any omnibuses.

Cheers for that.  Ive been wanting to finish the Aliens: Alien story since it was never fully released.  As for the Aliens: Crusade if i can find someone with a scanner i will try to scan them for you but i cant promice anything.  I'll take a look at the Anthology series thanks.

vikingspawn

yea, the Aliens: Alien story was originally from Dark Horse Comics #17-19:

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/92-545/Dark-Horse-Comics-18

Not sure about the "Crusade" story.    I'm still trying to find a complete set of the UK Aliens magazines myself.

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: vikingspawn on Mar 05, 2009, 07:51:04 PM
yea, the Aliens: Alien story was originally from Dark Horse Comics #17-19:

http://www.darkhorse.com/Comics/92-545/Dark-Horse-Comics-18

Not sure about the "Crusade" story.    I'm still trying to find a complete set of the UK Aliens magazines myself.

I have the complete UK comics set.  They only go up volume 2 issue 22.  Well at least i can get the Aliens: Alien set now thanks guys for that.

Xenomrph

'Aliens: Alien' is really classy. It's one of my favorite Alien comics. The ending is pretty great.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 05, 2009, 09:07:50 PM
'Aliens: Alien' is really classy. It's one of my favorite Alien comics. The ending is pretty great.

Yeah i wanted to see how that story turned out but when it came to part 3 they stop producing the comics lol.  I t was only recently i re-read it and now want to finish it.  The UK version finishes as a human arrives.

EDIT:

AHA! ive managed to find em online! im off for a read again thanks guys!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed