URGENT help needed - predator effects

Started by Shadow, Mar 04, 2009, 05:34:28 PM

Author
URGENT help needed - predator effects (Read 4,105 times)

Corporal Hicks

Actually dude, you just failed. ShadowPred just said Fall. Not fail.  :D ;)

Vulhala

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 06, 2009, 07:38:56 PM
Actually dude, you just failed. ShadowPred just said Fall. Not fail.  :D ;)

?! I don't get it!! I thought he had mis-spelt fail!! Damn urbandictionary.com to hell!!   ;D

Corporal Hicks

No. A suggestion for a new release I do believe.

Vulhala

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 06, 2009, 07:43:38 PM
No. A suggestion for a new release I do believe.

*Hangs head in shame*   ;D

TDJC

TDJC

OMG!  :o I'm so sorry we stole your title for our AVP film! I searched around to make sure i wouldn't but must have missed you! A thousand apologies!  ;D
Trailer looks nice and that suit is great for a low budget film, but take all the help you can with the CG. It'll be worth it!
All the best.
Tim
Oh and Vulhala that pic is horrible! I'm going to have nightmares    :D

ShadowPred

Why the hell would I even say fail? That doesn't make any god damn sense, especially when I am supporting Shadow's movie...and I actually liked what Johnny did with the image....and FALL; I typed that because I mentioned earlier that it would be delayed in the FALL.

Shadow

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 06, 2009, 12:44:45 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Mar 05, 2009, 07:42:33 PM
dude! thats more than good enough!. plus, the clips are better quality than the screenshots. so if you want to do it, you are in :)

ii'll PM u on monday ;)
Alrighty.

And if you need any help with other effects such as muzzle fire from guns, laser blasts, any type of space scenes just let me now. Add some real good action to your scenes.

Adding a bit of professional CG effects to your film will give it a bigger scope and i can do that for you if you want.
Push the release a bit back and work this thing out properly(with my help) then you might have something that people can consider one of the better fanfilms.

sure, if you wanted to create plasma and stuff, weapon fire etc. i can sure do that. the only problem was that i wanted it to show something good when entering the schools cus a "work sample" are required. BUT! if you only do a few clips i can make a nice new trailer to show them.

but lets put the online release as "unknown" and let do this without stress. but aiming for summer or fall is a good idea

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Shadow on Mar 08, 2009, 06:23:07 PM
dude! thats more than good enough!. plus, the clips are better quality than the screenshots. so if you want to do it, you are in :)

ii'll PM u on monday ;)
Alrighty.

And if you need any help with other effects such as muzzle fire from guns, laser blasts, any type of space scenes just let me now. Add some real good action to your scenes.

Adding a bit of professional CG effects to your film will give it a bigger scope and i can do that for you if you want.
Push the release a bit back and work this thing out properly(with my help) then you might have something that people can consider one of the better fanfilms.

sure, if you wanted to create plasma and stuff, weapon fire etc. i can sure do that. the only problem was that i wanted it to show something good when entering the schools cus a "work sample" are required. BUT! if you only do a few clips i can make a nice new trailer to show them.

but lets put the online release as "unknown" and let do this without stress. but aiming for summer or fall is a good idea
Its your project and in the end of the day you have to know what you want.

So if you want me to work on some clips first or something like that its no problem, just hand me over the footage and say in great detail what you want and what you want it to look like etc.

Since i have a hard time ahead for myself with school and all ( last two months with my examination standing in front of the door) it would be better if you worked this out more slowly, but in the end of the day you will have a much better result.

Shadow

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 08, 2009, 08:50:33 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Mar 08, 2009, 06:23:07 PM

ii'll PM u on monday ;)
Alrighty.

Its your project and in the end of the day you have to know what you want.

So if you want me to work on some clips first or something like that its no problem, just hand me over the footage and say in great detail what you want and what you want it to look like etc.

Since i have a hard time ahead for myself with school and all ( last two months with my examination standing in front of the door) it would be better if you worked this out more slowly, but in the end of the day you will have a much better result.

indeed. add my msn today and i'll send over the clips when you have the time.

Purebreedalien

I love the costume and stuff but I don't really like the wristblades. They look kinda... cardboard-y. It looks good, however!

Shadow

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 09, 2009, 07:21:30 PM
I love the costume and stuff but I don't really like the wristblades. They look kinda... cardboard-y. It looks good, however!

on pics i think its a bigger issue compared to a scene in movement (when talkin the blade)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed