Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 362,923 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

It has arrived and on time 8)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

What region are you?

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Watching Alien right now....flippin' beautiful....

On a sidenote....you guys read Ridley's letter on the opening pages of the included booklet? Some interesting tidbits concerning the forthcoming prequel...most interesting of all...."something even more dangerous that you haven't seen yet"

Now..back to Alien in beautiful blu ray.... ;)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

A_Sexual_Tyrannosaurus

Tracking says my package is out for delivery, come on! I can't wait!  >:(

JayHy17

JayHy17

PHANTOM, that is freaking bad ass dude!!!

Watching Aliens blu ray right now.... holy mother of god its like the movie was made this year. its amazing!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I'm holding off until tonight to watch Alien, but yeah I can't wait to see how Aliens looks like, I can only imagine how insane the quality must be.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Nice pics PHANTOM.

I have to admit I was worried the limited edition would look kind of 'gimmicky' and cheap, but seeing the pics you have of it next to the rest of your figures, it really doesn't look out of place at all. I'm impressed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm still not keen personally. But different stroke for different folks.

predxeno

predxeno

Awesome pics, PHANTOM. ;D

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Eh, still don't like the weird CGI artwork. Is it on all the releases? Sorry if thats a stupid question, but just looks so...erm...bad.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Ok, now that I'm in the right thread...

Got the Egg Boxset today.

Will be taking pics and watching it later tonight.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Just finishing watching Alien 3 extras on disc 5, got to love Fincher.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Alien looks and sounds astounding. Very pleased. Just watched it with my brother and friend and every moment felt glorious.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Picked up my set today! Unfortunately I don't have the best access to the blu-ray player in my house, but I was able to check out the extra deleted scenes from Aliens tonight. I couldn't help but chuckle at the bit where Burke glances at his watch while Ripley is grieving over her daughter. Scumbag. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed