Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 362,922 times)

Keyes

Keyes

To be honest I've never noticed any mistakes in the films, but that's pretty cool they've fixed a few things up. Then again, I don't go looking for them in the first place ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 04, 2010, 01:17:40 PM
Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 04, 2010, 01:07:12 PM
Wow  :o

Big difference in colour there.
Notice the other thing?

No, which is a good thing. Glad they finally got rid of that  ;D

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Quote from: Daz_85 on Oct 04, 2010, 01:37:59 PM
To be honest I've never noticed any mistakes in the films, but that's pretty cool they've fixed a few things up. Then again, I don't go looking for them in the first place ;)

I don't tend to notice either, but that one was a glaring one for me. The only other shot in Aliens I'd be curious to know if they fixed is the shot of the transparent Hicks as the dropship crashes. Either way, I'm completely sold on the idea that this blu ray set is gonna be the BEST we're ever gonna see these films in a home viewing experience.  ;D

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 04, 2010, 01:07:12 PM
Wow  :o

Big difference in colour there.
Notice the other thing?

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Cameron's been slapping himself in frustration since he first noticed that goof on Aliens' release :P I'm glad it's gone, though I hardly ever noticed it in the film, despite knowing about it. Great films aren't films without mistakes, 'cause they don't exist, great films are films that make you love or enjoy it despite any mistakes. I still see John Hurt's blood pack in Alien, or Ash's lack of legs when attacking Parker - doesn't bother me! :D
Quotethe only other shot in Aliens I'd be curious to know if they fixed is the shot of the transparent Hicks as the dropship crashes.
When? That was front screen projection - Biehn was jumping in front of a screen, the movements hid their shadow from the projection screen.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I got so into the films, I never even noticed them until they were pointed out.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Notice the other thing?

They removed the hole.  :o Didn't expect them to do that.

Keyes

Keyes

Wait a min, I wanna know where you kids are getting your set early from?!  :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Play.com shipped mine early. Came Saturday.

Keyes

Keyes

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 04, 2010, 02:28:09 PM
Play.com shipped mine early. Came Saturday.

Whhaaat! I've had stuff come from Play.com a little early before... say, the Saturday before it's due out on the Monday... but not THREE WEEKS early! Any chance you could take a picture of your set? Just curious what it looks like "in the flesh" so to speak.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I can't right now mate. I'm at work.

EDIT: I'm only f**king with you mate. I wish I had it. Gotta' wait till Xmas for that little beauty :D

Keyes

Keyes

Swine ;D

I was just telling my bro about it, and he nearly had a heart attack when I said you got something from Play.com 3 weeks early!

Vulhala

Vulhala

If anything they're always late in my experience  :D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 04, 2010, 03:17:05 PM

Not in my experience, Play.com are usually right on time.

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 04, 2010, 03:17:05 PM

yeah, and twice i've ordered something only to have the release date pushed back indefinately, or be removed from the site altogether and my order vanish.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed