Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 362,919 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Say wha...?

Alternate ending?

people don't know about it?

so as to not spoil it i'll put it in spoilers
Spoiler
where judgement day never happens and it fast forwars to 2028 and john cvonner is a senator with a wife and kids, and the kids are in THE park from the movie playing, and sarah is all aged up sitting watching john push his kid on the swings, and there's a voice over, it was dropped to leave room for a sequel pretty much.
[close]
youtube vid
Spoiler

Vulhala

Vulhala

I've honestly never seen that until just then.

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 18, 2010, 10:06:34 AM

wow. i bet it feels good to learn something new about an extremely well know, almost 2 decade old movie!

Vulhala

Vulhala

I actually feel like a complete idiot for not having seen it before. Considering it's one of my favourite films.

Please feel free to follow this post with a fail meme. I deserve it.

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 18, 2010, 10:18:37 AM
I actually feel like a complete idiot for not having seen it before. Considering it's one of my favourite films.

Please feel free to follow this post with a fail meme. I deserve it.

man, you fail so hard, concequences will never be the same again!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Me either.

Probably because I just own the bare bone DVD releases of all 4 Terminator movies.  :-\

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Aug 18, 2010, 10:35:10 AM

Me either.

Probably because I just own the bare bone DVD releases of all 4 Terminator movies.  :-\

it's been on the internet for years. that's where i saw it first.

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: AvatarIII on Aug 18, 2010, 10:01:29 AM
people don't know about it?

so as to not spoil it i'll put it in spoilers
Spoiler
where judgement day never happens and it fast forwars to 2028 and john cvonner is a senator with a wife and kids, and the kids are in THE park from the movie playing, and sarah is all aged up sitting watching john push his kid on the swings, and there's a voice over, it was dropped to leave room for a sequel pretty much.
[close]
youtube vid
Spoiler

HOLY SHIT.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Suddenly I don't feel like such an idiot anymore  8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Never heard of it before.
On a side note,
I suddenly want to kill the ones who got the idea for Terminator 3 and who cut this ending.

maybe i was literally the only person that knew about this, lol! nah all the people that know the easteregg on the BD and the guys that upload it to youtube also know it

future-coda OR Alternate-ending "terminator 2" comes up with just under 6k hits on google

"terminator 2" comes up with 1.8m

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm glad they didn't leave that ending in though. Kinda lame really. But on the other hand, we wouldn't have gotten T3 if they had. Is that a price worth paying?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

They could have invented a new storyline for T3 instead.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Aug 18, 2010, 12:12:32 PM
They could have invented a new storyline for T3 instead.

judgement day was delayed so much the resistence didn't have anyone like john connor to lead then so they send a cyborg back in time to accellerate the coming of judgement day to within john connor's lifetime. weanwhyle skynet send a cyborg back in time to delay judgement day at all costs!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed