Alien Anthology Discussion

Started by AVP66, Feb 19, 2009, 04:11:42 PM

Author
Alien Anthology Discussion (Read 361,890 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Yer.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

very standard, aside from the uber-cool display case. It reminds me of the T2 Collector's Edition.

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

The latest pics of the egg boxed set look AMAZING!!!!. I cannot wait to grab this set.

October is going to be an expensive month since The Exorcist, Nightmare on Elm Street remake, Survival of the Dead, most like Predators, and this Anthology set are all being released.

alienfan95610

alienfan95610

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 01, 2010, 12:09:34 PM
The latest pics of the egg boxed set look AMAZING!!!!. I cannot wait to grab this set.

October is going to be an expensive month since The Exorcist, Nightmare on Elm Street remake, Survival of the Dead, most like Predators, and this Anthology set are all being released.

Plan on picking up that Exorcist blu ray myself  ;) and yes, very expensive month....good thing my birthday falls in October  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Are you referring to this one?

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Exorcist-Blu-ray/2250/

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 01, 2010, 02:34:41 PM

Are you referring to this one?

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Exorcist-Blu-ray/2250/

I believe so.

Keyes

Keyes

Back To The Future trilogy Blu-ray boxset the same day as Alien, and I believe the big Apocalypse Now set is also out in October. Seems to be a big month for the format!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Also, Predators has a Sep 29th release date. Pretty quick if u ask me.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DazAvP85 on Aug 01, 2010, 04:02:08 PM
Back To The Future trilogy Blu-ray boxset the same day as Alien, and I believe the big Apocalypse Now set is also out in October. Seems to be a big month for the format!

Yeah, also Grindhouse Special Editon for Blu-ray (with all the trailers, special features etc.) comes out that month as well.  :o

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 31, 2010, 01:12:08 AM
very standard, aside from the uber-cool display case. It reminds me of the T2 Collector's Edition.

Best $150 I ever spent. The Endoskeleton looks amazing and seeing T2 Skynet Edition in HD was just brilliant.

Predators is set for Sept 29th?... Hell Yes.

Quote from: DazAvP85 on Aug 01, 2010, 04:02:08 PM

iron man 2 is the same day too! iirc

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

October is gonna be a blue month.

Forever Knight

Forever Knight

**adds Back to the Future set to list**

Is there some sort of website that lists monthly blu-ray releases/future blu-ray release dates?.

Amazon uk has JAWS on Blu-ray but it's unavailible, now that is one movie I need in HD.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 02, 2010, 12:56:29 PM
**adds Back to the Future set to list**

Is there some sort of website that lists monthly blu-ray releases/future blu-ray release dates?.

Amazon uk has JAWS on Blu-ray but it's unavailible, now that is one movie I need in HD.
http://www.bluray.com

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed