Quadrology box mistake

Started by n3m0, Feb 10, 2009, 04:12:06 PM

Author
Quadrology box mistake (Read 4,466 times)

SM

SM

While you're looking see if Wren is played by JE Freeman or JE Greeman.

coolishmike

coolishmike

Quote from: SM on Mar 09, 2010, 05:42:14 AM
While you're looking see if Wren is played by JE Freeman or JE Greeman.
It's J.E. Freeman.

i bought the Alien Quadrilogy when it was new (£70!!) and it came with 2 books by mistake.
in the last 6 years or so, i have managed to lose both of them!! if anyone else got 2 boolets by mistake, and would give one up for a small fee, PM me.

sure it's only £12 now and i could rebuy it, but then i'd have 2 copies, and i'll probably get the BD version when it comes out anyway.
i think the reason i lost both is because i had 2, i think i lost one then forgot i had lost it and then didn't care when i lost the second one,
apparently the boxes "pages" aren't even green anymore!! what's up with that?

coolishmike

coolishmike

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 09, 2010, 10:42:17 AM
i bought the Alien Quadrilogy when it was new (£70!!) and it came with 2 books by mistake.
in the last 6 years or so, i have managed to lose both of them!! if anyone else got 2 boolets by mistake, and would give one up for a small fee, PM me.

sure it's only £12 now and i could rebuy it, but then i'd have 2 copies, and i'll probably get the BD version when it comes out anyway.
i think the reason i lost both is because i had 2, i think i lost one then forgot i had lost it and then didn't care when i lost the second one,
It would probably be better for you to just look on eBay for the cheapest quadrilogy you can find, since you only need the booklet. I'm seeing some really low prices on eBay. Sure you'll have 2 copies, but you could always give one to a friend or even just throw one away if it bothers you that much.

Quote from: coolishmike on Mar 09, 2010, 04:52:56 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 09, 2010, 10:42:17 AM

It would probably be better for you to just look on eBay for the cheapest quadrilogy you can find, since you only need the booklet. I'm seeing some really low prices on eBay. Sure you'll have 2 copies, but you could always give one to a friend or even just throw one away if it bothers you that much.

you're probably right.

SM

SM

QuoteIt's J.E. Freeman.

Musta been another version that got his name wrong then.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed