Aliens & Predator covers on Free Comic Book Day 2009

Started by vikingspawn, Jan 03, 2009, 05:03:09 PM

Author
Aliens & Predator covers on Free Comic Book Day 2009 (Read 15,664 times)

Mr. Domino

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 19, 2009, 10:23:20 AM
Anyone else notice one of the skulls from P2 on that first page?

Yeah, I did. Not sure if it was intentional or not, since its not exactly the same, but its certainly a nice little nod if it is.

Darwinsgirl

One week from today the Alien/Predator free comic book comes out.  ;D

Here's a link to help you fans over seas locate a copy

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/fcbd_global.asp

And here is the official web site

http://www.freecomicbookday.com/

Hope this will help you hunt down a copy ;) ;D

Corporal Hicks

I'll be writing up a review of this soon. It's pretty cool. Nothing spectular but demonstrates the art styles nicely.

pjdoodle

Im going to my local comic shop tommorow and picking one of these up. Mabye Neca's Aliens warrior also if they have it. ;D

cloverfan98

I'll be doing the same thing! Looking forward to it!

Vulhala

I'm gonna have to buy it from Ebay I think  :(

Darwinsgirl

Vulhala

Cool! Just found a shop in Market Deeping which isn't that far from me!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Did anyone get the comic today? I got it and loved it! The predator section was more enjoyable, but the alien was good, too.

Jay Thomas

When I went to the comic store, they were all out of it!!! I tried two other stores but they were out too. Now I'm trying to find somewhere to download it.   :-(   Pretty disapointed with my crappy Sonic the Hedgehog comic...

cloverfan98

I got myself a copy! ;D I liked the artwork in the Alien one the best, but the Predator one had a better story IMO.

Mr. Weyland

I don't live near any comic shops that are doing it, so I had to travel on a bus for 1 hour and walk for about 15 min to the shop just to find that they had none, I was very annoyed, considering I was waiting for this day for months now, most of the people in the shop weren't even fans of comics, they were just general people walking in and grabbing a copy of all that was there, and what was left was crap.

I guess I will have to eBay it, if any copies do go on eBay.   :-\

cloverfan98

That stinks Mr. Weyland. The store I went to only allowed one person to take one comic only. It was cool cause I heard several people were talking about the news Predators movie, and I joined in for a little bit.

vikingspawn

My shop had a 3 issue minimum per customer so I only got one copy for Aliens.

I wanted to get 2 copies for the flip cover.

Ebay time!

bushboy

My store had a 10 per person limit, and there were plenty copies left even though I got there close to closing time and it was still crowded. I'm a little confused about the Aliens one, and look forward to Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed