And on the third day....

Started by Xhan, Nov 04, 2008, 09:02:21 AM

Author
And on the third day.... (Read 16,160 times)

Predator_Dylan

Predator_Dylan

Edit: Nevermind, got it working. Thanks guys

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Okay I downloaded the patch that was on the 1st or 2nd page I believe. It seems to work fine, however its says all servers are idle, and that there are nor sercers. Do I need to download another patch, or are there just no servers?

Xhan

Xhan

Update it to the latest version, reboot just to be sure, retry.

The version should be 1.2.3

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Link please? And how do I do that?

Corporal Hicks

jegu

jegu

Xhan

Xhan

Why would it be fake?

FF was run by monkeys who rely on unpaid folks like Mandalore and Inyri Forge et al, to do their stuff...UGO doesn't have the manpower to replicate that, and all they were ever interested in was buying 1up assets that would generate clicks on UGO sites or redirects to UGO sites.

They've already nuked the forums.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well that sucks *rushes off to download all the cool stuff before it goes because he still hasn't gotten around to re-installing AvP2*

We need another AvPNation or something.

jegu

jegu

Well, LithFAQ might start hosting more AvP2 files, so I guess that'd be my next choice to upload and download stuff.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Got it working! Thanks!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'll just install the latest link yeah?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lone Warrior

Lone Warrior

Filefront have been making an April Fools joke for the past several years about closing, and now that they actually were going to close, people just thought it was another joke.

Reminds of the story of the Boy the cried wolf in a way.

dDave

dDave

How can i make a standalone server?! I have installed this thing here, what i have to do now?!

I can play online, but i couldnt open a server myself. I have a german version, is that the problem?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed