Kenner Aliens and Predator action figure Merchandise

Started by Commander Griker, Nov 02, 2008, 12:21:07 AM

Author
Kenner Aliens and Predator action figure Merchandise (Read 71,861 times)

Commander Griker

The Kenner Aliens Comic Book Collection
No. 10 - Mantis Alien - "Swarm"

Commander Griker

No. 11 - Giant Face Hugger Alien - "Terrordome"

Commander Griker

No. 12 - Rhino Alien - "Ice Storm"

Commander Griker

No. 13 - Aliens Vs. Predator - "The Ultimate Battle"

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

Corp. Hicks "What kinda Bio-Stock did these bugs punch out of ?" Epic tage line

Alien³

Those were all so awesome!

TITANOSAUR

these comics are great guys, I may use the style as reference to make me own Alien comics.

WolfPredator89

Great! i have never seen those... there are some great creature, like the mantis alien..
good idea to make some customs... i like the predators too.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

I like how there refrence the Aliens movie in the comics in this comic strip Corp. Hicks tells bishop "Watch the ceilings Bishop remember what happend on Acheron"

also when Bishop tells Apone "dont worry, my Hyperdyne programming prevents me from harming you!"

or when Corp Hicks tells bishop "Boy your Hyperdyne units are really built to last!"

and when Ripley finds the power loader and takes on the queen its refrencing Aliens

Get a way from her you Bitch!

EEV2650

^ When did that come out? I've never seen it before.

FearPeteySodes

Ah this thread is too cool!  I'm depressed now though that i sold ALL of my figs when i was a poor little teenager.  I remember when my cloaked pred came in the mail, it was like christmas!

At least not i have my big Medicom Alien for my work desk!  8)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: Commander Griker on May 04, 2009, 11:16:50 PM

Holy Shit! That's awesome!

Do they have any predator ones to?

*Details please anyone*

Damn, that Dutch figures actually a custom made by somebody

Predator Collector

Predator Collector

Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and thought I would post here first. I'm a huge Predator fan and I have been collecting Predator merchandise for over 15 years. I have the COMPLETE Kenner Predator collection domestically released MIB and MOC! They are stored in a cool, dry trunk in acid free bags. It took me years to hunt them all down, but it was worth it. I even have the Kenner Predator Cinemacast. I think that the Kenner Aliens and Predators were some of the neatest figures that Kenner ever produced. Just in case you're wondering, no, I don't want to sell my collection. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I have the Mantis Alien, Scavage Predator, and Stalker Predator (missing some parts to that one, though). I love them! I think they are cooler than the newer figures!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed