AVP3 Ideas

Started by Originalsin, Jun 06, 2007, 08:25:09 PM

Author
AVP3 Ideas (Read 364,002 times)

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

I don't think that was the intention, given how Wolf handles Aliens later on in the film.

The Demon

The Demon

If I remember right, the casters went off after he was struck while still in the air.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Yup, you got it. Chet nailed him and off they went.

The Demon

The Demon

So I'm going to stick with the theory that they went off because he was struck by the Predalien.

War Wager

War Wager

Didn't he lock on before he was batted away?

The Demon

The Demon

Yeah he did. But how hard would it be to shoot them? I call it a struggle. That's why I say he wasn't sure what he was going to do.

MadassAlex

MadassAlex

But he locked on, and then the casters fired when he was struck.

I think the intention of the situation is exceedingly clear.

Skinner

Skinner

What else was he supposed to do, let them go?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Maybe he should have not been an idiot and just never picked them up in the first place. He's lucky they were retarded.

Skinner

Skinner

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Dec 14, 2009, 02:13:11 AM
Maybe he should have not been an idiot and just never picked them up in the first place. He's lucky they were retarded.
Ha Ha! Thats true.

Tundro

Tundro

Wolf seemed to be within splash radius of every alien kill in the movie.  Certain writers and directors must have skipped class that day.  Or the whole semester for that matter.  So back to the original topic,  we need Aliens, Predators, and Colonial Marines in space or something at least close to that.  And for god's sake don't turn the Aliens into canon fodder.  Bring back to strong, creepy, tail raping Alien we know and love.

Undeadite

Undeadite

If they get a Japanese director, then you know there will be some tail rape.  :-X

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Tundro on Dec 14, 2009, 04:33:57 AM
Wolf seemed to be within splash radius of every alien kill in the movie.  Certain writers and directors must have skipped class that day.  Or the whole semester for that matter.  So back to the original topic,  we need Aliens, Predators, and Colonial Marines in space or something at least close to that.  And for god's sake don't turn the Aliens into canon fodder.  Bring back to strong, creepy, tail raping Alien we know and love.

I couldn't agree more.

Tundro

Tundro

Oh yeah, lets talk about the creatures themselves really quick.  NO MORE ADI!  Give the creatures back to Legacy Effects (formerly Stan Winston Studios).  I'm sick of floppy Aliens and a Predator with a jacked up face.  Is it really so hard to make his mandibles close properly?  Come on people get it together.  Research, RESEARCH!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

They need to return to the very alien, and strangely beautiful, biomechanical look for the Alien. Having them fleshy just makes them more terrestrial and less menacing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed