You Guys Need To Play This Game!

Started by Vakarian, Oct 02, 2008, 08:53:35 PM

Author
You Guys Need To Play This Game! (Read 17,721 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

haha lol i blew up gorman once with a grenade while he was trying to run away :P

EEV2650

EEV2650

Now thats funny/mean. What the hell was the purpose of doing that? :D

Vakarian

Vakarian

Well He's a tool and he was gonna die anyways :P and i kinda killed gorman and newt at the same time :P

I was just thinking while i was supposed to be studying for my buisness exam that if you shoot a grenade and incapitate him and carry him to the end of the level will you be able to use him in the final level :P  :D

EEV2650

EEV2650

Yeah, Gorman is a pawn. Crowe, Frost, Hudson would be pawns in the atmosphere processor too if they didnt end up having pulse rifles in the control room. What the hell are those guys doing with pistols anyway.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I'm horrible at the second level of the board game, I haven't been able to beat it yet. Closest I got was that everyone died in Ops except Newt and Hudson, and then Hudson died in the vents, and Newt got grabbed when she was one space away from the end of the vents. :(
I can beat the other two levels without a problem, though.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Shadow435 on Nov 13, 2008, 11:28:34 AM
haha lol i blew up gorman once with a grenade while he was trying to run away :P

Ah shit i didnt mean to say gorman i meant to say Burke :P i killed him as he was trying to run and lock me out.. i want to see if i can incapitate him and carry him to the end of the level and see if he is usable :P

burke is an idiot :P

Vakarian

Vakarian

Okay I Finnaly Got The Time To Put This Walkthrough Together. If You Complete the game you will be rewarded with a shit load of pics and videos relating to ALIEN ..Enjoy  ;D

There Is Only One Way Of Surviving... Although Its not what you would expect  :D

Approach The Nostromo
Follow The Nostromo's Course
Investigate The Unknown Signal
Approach The Derelict Space Craft
Enter The Derelict
Go Left

Interface With The Computer---Note There Is some pretty cool shit here  :D
Click Bio Status
Go To Princess Status File Available

***Bottom Right Cornor should say ALIEN Click It***

AWAKE THE PRINCESS ALIEN  :o   o0o0o Scary  :D

Choose To Shoot Her And You Die
Run For Your Life
Learn Your Fate

And There You Go... Im Not Going To Spoil The Ending :P You Can Learn About Heavy Metal..No Not The Music Style its a sort of Alternate Universe of the alien world

BTW When the game opens up you could have just gone to TIPS ON SURVIVNG

For Those Of You Who Cant Be Arsed To Go through all that heres the reward page..but you dont see the ending  ;D

http://www.angelfire.com/al/metalalien/gift.html   ----> Thats the reward Page

Now.. How To Go To The Atmosphere Processor.

Follow the Nostromo's Course
Investigate The Colony On LV-426
Enter The Colony
Download The Colony Computer--You Can See Some Cool Stuff Here On what happened after Aliens.
Click On Colony Status
Go To Visitors Log
Click on Burkes Profile
Run Recovery Software
On Bottom Cornor the numbers 410 should be there click on it
Go To The Atmosphere Processor

And Let The War Begin.. Mabye Some Of The Marines Are There From Aliens..Who Knows...

Go And Find Out

Hope This Was Of Good Help.. Enjoy ;D

Vakarian

Vakarian

Hey guys heres another flash game for ya

Its a flash version of the egame mirrors edge.

My time was 59 seconds dead to run through the whole thing

Im posting it in the general game discussion section because i have a feeling it may get removed from here because its not a-p related if its ok with the administrator ill post it here but until then..

was the walkthrough i posted below useful?

EEV2650

EEV2650

i havent got around too using it yet. Oh yeah, but listen to this when you play the board game. It's slow to start up but dude it is epic. I first heard it on the dead space trailer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ15oFPIBiE
(it has a second part thats alot more intense)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Aww I cant watch it :( Coz im in a different country  >:( :D

Purebreedalien

I survived on the first game! It took a long time and the ending is cool.

PredAlienProductions

Just played it. Awesome but hard!

jhsnake999

Man, I keep dying! Fun game to play though...

Lordprobe ALIENS

Just played the first game myself. My god I've never died this much before everything I did dead went dead. :P :P

Not going to give up NEVER.

Commander Gree

Yay! Finished the first game. Been trying for over an hour. Didn't know about the Derelict Spaceship.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed