Chat room

Started by DoomRulz, Sep 03, 2008, 01:38:54 AM

Author
Chat room (Read 15,403 times)

Predboy

Predboy

Cool, thanks. Not too sure if it'll work but hey, it doesn't hurt to try right. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hey guys, I took Xeno's advice and created another room over at Chatango. We were having major problems with delays in message delivery last night so let's see if this works better.

http://avpgalaxy.chatango.com/

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Predboy on Sep 03, 2008, 03:13:52 AM
I was thinking about doing that. But Im not too sure how to set everything back to how it was and then they're going to find out and then here comes the bitching....but this thing is pissing me off so much Im gonna just do that. I dont care, im doin it, screw this.

Chat rooms are bad Predboy.  Listen to your parents and stay away from them.  They know what's good for you.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Whatsa matta Chief, you not trustin' us?

Master Chief

Master Chief

haha...I'm good, but it's obvious that Predboy's parents are not.  If he challenges their authority, he might get all of his online privileges taken away.  You know how that goes Doom.

Predboy

Predboy

I dont care. I actually want to piss them off. They're just so damn stubborn, always thinking they know everything and because im still a kid they know more than me. ::) It annoys the crap out of me. Thats why whenever I prove them wrong about something, that expression on their face, that 'I feel so stupid' look, really makes my day. ;D

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 03, 2008, 12:42:37 PM
Hey guys, I took Xeno's advice and created another room over at Chatango. We were having major problems with delays in message delivery last night so let's see if this works better.

http://avpgalaxy.chatango.com/

It is alot better,only thing is you have to sign up

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 03, 2008, 03:57:27 PM
haha...I'm good, but it's obvious that Predboy's parents are not.  If he challenges their authority, he might get all of his online privileges taken away.  You know how that goes Doom.

Not really, since I never had that problem.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I'll join later. But I will join. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Alright guys, looks like the room is up and running now, so please do feel free to come on in :)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I joined.

Mr.X

Mr.X

I am joining but I need to do it secretly

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I joined secretly too.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

"Secretly"? You silly kids with your internet shinanigans.

Nobody

Nobody

They have shared computers

I love laptops

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed