New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,966 times)

Mr. Weyland

Hi and a late welcome Punk19  ;D

PFC-Hudson

Hey all.

I'm PFC Hudson, I'm 19. I've been a huge Alien and Predator as well as a AvP fan for as long as I can remember, I was just browsing the site when I noticed you had a forum so I decided to join up.

Looking forward to talking about all things AvP:)

BrokenTusk

Finally a Hudson!!! welcome Hudson, I was starting to wonder if there was only going to be more Hicks fans.

PFC-Hudson

Thanks for the warm welcome.  ;D

I liked Hicks (who doesn't?)  :P

But I thought Hudson was the best Marine in Aliens, the one-liners, the reaction to what is going on around him and even the way he went out was awesome.  8)

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

"Game over man, game over."

Hey I like Hicks as much as the next guy, but Hudson has some good one liners and Paxton is awesome. Plus he was great in P2.

PFC-Hudson

The one line that always cracks me up, even though it's not meant to be funny is:

"Oh yeah, sure! With those things running around? You can count me out."

The look on his face is priceless.

BrokenTusk

lol, one of my favorite lines is

"Hey Vasquez you ever been confused for a man before ?"

"no have you ?"

and from P2

"Doc asks me for a urine, sperm, and a crap sample. I say geez doc I'm in a rush can I give you my underwear? " 

Dekapitator

Welcome all.
Heh, I like it when Hudson talks to Ripley about how his "team of ultimate badasses" will protect her. ;D

Shaak

Shaak

Welcome Punk19 and PFC-Hudson :)

predatoran

hi guy´s I´m predatoran from Colombia , I´m 24 and a big fan of pred´s and aliens , glad that the forum is back great work guy´s 

jejee... since in my country there´s not know it fan´s ,i could said "in this jungle I´m the ultimate fuc**n predator" jeje. ;D

Avpvet2006

I been here awhile AVPVet2006 im really a vet when the first stuff came out but i update my name every year. From Maryland 20

arocks

arocks

Hi,
Nice to meet everyone, Fan of the Alien/Pred films but I'm a huge fan of Gigers original Alien and the original Alien lifecycle.  My collection consists mainly of stuff from the first film but I do have things from all the films.  Look forward to posting, the forum looks great!
AR

Mr. Weyland

Hi arocks, its nice to meet a Giger fan, have a good time here  ;D

Le Celticant

hi, i'm a big fan of alien/predator and alien versus predator. i'm french, i'm 15. i have lot of oster, toys, figurine, prop replica and game of this two big monster (i have a large preference for predator but i love alien ^^)
my favourite movie is predator 2, then avp (i said the story isn't very good but for me a predator who fight an alien is the best thing what i want ^^)

Hangman

Hangman

Greetings.  I'm 37, married, and been a fan since I was 10 (my folks got me an 18" Alien for my 10th birthday in 1979... and yes I still have it  :)  He's standing next to my monitor.)

My heart really lies with the first three ALIEN films... AR and AVP just don't stand up in quality by comparison (IMHO).

...I also maintained a small ALIENS web site a long time ago... other than that there's not much else to say, really, except "Hello."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed