New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,312 times)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: robbritton on Jul 27, 2010, 11:45:15 AM
Hello, I should do this bit, really!

I'm Rob, I live in London and I am 31 years old. I first saw Aliens on its ITV premiere back in 1990 and have been an obsessive of the two franchises since I picked up issue one of the Trident comics and realized there was a predator connection too.

So yeah, that's me - I play in bands and I enjoy films and all the usual business. It's nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the boards, Rob! :)

Jon4Nin

Jon4Nin

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jul 27, 2010, 01:14:13 PM

I'm Rob, I live in London and I am 31 years old. I first saw Aliens on its ITV premiere back in 1990 and have been an obsessive of the two franchises since I picked up issue one of the Trident comics and realized there was a predator connection too.

So yeah, that's me - I play in bands and I enjoy films and all the usual business. It's nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the boards, Rob! :)

Welcome mate!

Hive Tyrant

Welcome, enjoy your stay, keep your limbs inside the vehicle at all times and don't feed the Alien.

robbritton

Thanks folks!

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome all.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'm just dropping by to say hello to any new enlistees since I posted in this thread last. Welcome

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

nice to meet you too man, welcome :)

robbritton

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 28, 2010, 01:54:31 AM

nice to meet you too man, welcome :)

thanks! Good icon, btw. You can never have too much Calvin and Hobbes!

xXKillaKyle88Xx

Hi I'm Kyle, I'm 15 and i live in South Florida and i saw my first movie from the franchise and it was Predator. i always loved watching predator movies and then i saw Aliens and i was thrilled about it. then i heard of predator 2 and the other three alien movies and i quickly watched them as well. Then in 2004 i saw AVP and i bought my first figure in my life, and it was Mcfarlane's Elder Predator and i still have it on my shelf with all of the pieaces. Now im looking forward to getting all three Predators from the new Predators Movie and fill up my shelf with Predator Items, and a couple aliens,My Elder Pred is still lonely. I also play Baseball For my High School and i'm glad to have found this Awesome!! Site.

Lie

Lie

Welcome Kyle

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards, Kyle!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: xXKillaKyle88Xx on Jul 28, 2010, 07:06:24 PM
Hi I'm Kyle, I'm 15 and i live in South Florida and i saw my first movie from the franchise and it was Predator. i always loved watching predator movies and then i saw Aliens and i was thrilled about it. then i heard of predator 2 and the other three alien movies and i quickly watched them as well. Then in 2004 i saw AVP and i bought my first figure in my life, and it was Mcfarlane's Elder Predator and i still have it on my shelf with all of the pieaces. Now im looking forward to getting all three Predators from the new Predators Movie and fill up my shelf with Predator Items, and a couple aliens,My Elder Pred is still lonely. I also play Baseball For my High School and i'm glad to have found this Awesome!! Site.

Welcome to the forums dude :)

Prime113

Prime113

Hi. I'm Dylan, I'm 18 years old and live in Oklahoma. The first movie I watched from these franchises was Predator in April of this year. Since then I have become obsessed with the franchises. I quickly got Predator 2 and then my dad got me 3 of the 4 (he didn't even know there was a four) Alien movies and I quickly watched them all.

I'm an aspiring Director/Writer. I've wrote 4 scripts and am currently working on a Predators 2 script.

Purebreedalien

Welcome Spartan 113!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Hello Dylan I hope you enjoy the forums.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed